What goals do you have

I hope to adopt a greyhound from the local “greyhounds for adoption” centre and lose 10kg. Having to walk the dog I hope to lose 10kg relatively quickly. It’s a goal that I hope comes to fruition.

4 Likes

I want to finish reading a book end to end. Its been years since I read since schizophrenia.

2 Likes

I have tried to read since the head injury, but by the time I get to the bottom of the page I don’t know what the top of the page was saying LOL

1 Like

My goal is to have goals.

5 Likes

Get my blood pressure down to decent numbers by losing weight. Pay off my credit cards and start saving for another car. Get my sleep up to 7hrs a night on average.

2 Likes

Make it your goal to post some goats and you can feed two birds with one bread crumb.

Losing some weight. Doing all the good things. Eating less and more portions. Little alcohol and behaving so doing well but it’s so hard and takes a lot of effort for me. First goal is to get under 100kgs. I’m 101 or so.

1 Like

One goal is to be 55 kg again and stay at that weight when I get there.

To keep exercising.

Sleep atleast seven hours a night with out sleeping tablets.

Learn German again.it was my first language but I forgot it.

Keep doing what I’ve been doing.

Have good relationships in eternal love and peace.

Have good health and live to old age.

Learn to dance rock n roll again.
But there’s no place close to me.

2 Likes

Great list, great aspirations

2 Likes

My only goal is to stay out of hospital

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.