What do your voices say to you?

They use expressions I never use like “Be forewarned!” It is very strange. They curse at me, criticize me, correct me, and threaten me.

3 Likes

Right now I pretty much don’t hear them but oddly I know what they’re thinking telepathically sometimes and it’s the same put downs as usual.

3 Likes

I feel mine talking to me telepathically too. They’ll make my head feel this weird feeling, and I know they’re there. They hate it when I see my psych or therapist. They keep saying their tricking me. That I shouldn’t tell them anything. But I can feel them, like something passes through my skull. I hate it. It happens a lot.

3 Likes

One of my voices - a male, will say very negative things about me. Yell at me, shout at me. My other voices usually just say nonsense.

3 Likes

I do have one I hear out loud that feels that it passes through the top of my skull too. I’m sorry @Michel that you have to go through this too.

1 Like

My voices are ghosts sending thoughts to me. They’re my loved one’s spirits and they want me to move on and live a happy life. My mom said she had to die and it wasn’t anything I did wrong.

2 Likes

My mom when she died was no longer sick and no longer in a bad marriage

1 Like

My main voice comments on everything and everybody I look at for more than 2 seconds.

• “They’re sexy.” (said to upset me, because I don’t like thinking that)
  • “What a psycho.” (said as an insult)
  • “She’s psychotic.” (said as an insult)
  • “What a b****.” (said to make me feel bad)

Sometimes it sounds like a cafe’s background noise is in my head. Sometimes I hear singing. Sometimes I hear people saying my name, usually from people I know.

1 Like

Yeah mine would mock and ridicule me too.

They would mock my agony

Omg they don’t talk
They talk occasionally

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.