What do you want to be when you grow up?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

4 Likes

Either an astronaut or a fireman!

5 Likes

I want to be an iPhone app maker and make an iPhone app that will be an alarm clock that plays a YouTube sone at the alarm time

4 Likes

I want to follow Jewish religious law,
everything apart from marrying, and apart from having children.

3 Likes

I want to be at peace with my circumstances and myself.

7 Likes

Probably a nurse practitioner. But I need to complete a doctorate after my masters in nursing.

2 Likes

How does that help?

“When I grow up I’ll be stable” according to this song.

1 Like

That’s cool! I want to be a computer programmer and maybe get a college degree.

2 Likes

I want to be not bored when I grow up

1 Like

Does it help you get paid more or get a position you’d rather have? I’ve never heard of a nurse with a phd, masters yes but even that is to specialize

1 Like

That’s really cool we need more people with mental illnesses having success stories. It fights the stigma.

1 Like

I want to be King when i grow up. I would rule with an iron fist!! Lol.

Some voices wanted to make me king. I said no way, to much to worry about and kings get killed

I want to be a taco with hot sauce made with real meat and no preservatives. JK! My time is gone Mein Freunde

3 Likes

Ain’t never going to grow up.

3 Likes

I’m already technically “grown up” at 34, but I want to be able to design educational games in the future, as well as manage a dropshipping business and a family life.

Sadly now days masters are just generalized degrees. Now they moved it to a DNP in nursing to become a nurse practitioner.

@Moonwalker to be a nurse practitioner you need a DNP degree or doctors of nurse practioner. Usually people just get it after their bachelors and it is 4 years, not after a masters.

I am 26 and most of the people in my circle are successful doctors, computer scientists, engineers, and teachers. People ask me what my job is, not what I want to be. My goal is to get a “stable” job situation through part time IT work, freelancing, or teaching by the time I’m 28.

2 Likes

Maybe a philosopher and a writer. And an expert on paranormal subjects hehe :smiley:

1 Like