What do you want for Christmas?

I want the conspirators behind the Santa scam to be brought to justice. They have exploited the man for far too long! Leave him alone and just be happy for the gifts! Did you know that his workers are still called the “E” word?

Absolutely horrible.

I heard a rumor that things have gotten so bad for them that Ms. Claus had to start an OnlyFans account.

It’s sad really.

I just want them to be happy.

3 Likes

I want to celebrate it without thinking on work or studies.
It’s been at least 8 years since I celebrate worried on Christmas, with my laptop to study during the day.
This year I won’t need to study on Christmas, so yay for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas
is the means of production.
as a meme photo says on Facebook.

1 Like

I treat myself on Christmas with a concertina and a watch. Hopefully the family will be together like last year.

2 Likes

I just want to celebrate the Birth of Jesus and have a good time, hoping the virus doesnt come back

1 Like

Peace and bloody Quiet. I dont want no-one knocking at my door.

1 Like

I would like my health and some close family to live nearby. I have my daughter but she is only four and we live on our own.

1 Like

I get small gifts from my family. I think my GF will buy me a new electric razor.
Maybe I’ll buy myself a goodie, but if I get extra money I might just put it towards my credit debts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.