What Do You Want for Christmas?

I’m going to be flying down to Florida to spend the holidays with my family. My parents asked me what I would like for Christmas as a gift. I don’t really NEED anything (other than my own house and a nice car!) so I asked for a small food processor or one of those Waterpik dental flossing machines. I would love an Xbox or Playstation but those are too expensive.
What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?

4 Likes

I don’t care much for gifts

Like buying them for other people, but like you I don’t need much tbh

The main thing I want is a nice meal, and minimal dramas

2 Likes

Fl studio pro or ableton please

3 Likes

A quiet day at home with my wife and daughter.

4 Likes

Clothes and shoes.

2 Likes

never thought about it.

2 Likes

I want this.

3 Likes

All I want for Christmas is you and you and you and youuuuuuuuu

7 Likes

I wish for a concertina, a watch, a laptop and jewellery for my partner and me. I don’t know the exact costs. But I know I can’t afford it myself. Very unlikely I get these things.

2 Likes

I don’t need anything as I bought my new banjo back in July so already spoiled myself.

Gonna hit up the candy store for my nieces and nephew.

1 Like

My life back. Or, a life in the first place. The kind without meds and without feeling flat and without feeling rage or manic or depressed or psychotic or paranoid.

I have a feeling Santa will disappoint me this year.

i would like to get serum =D

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:!

1 Like

I’m not part of that exchange. I’m not a getter. I haven’t received a gift in so many years it’s just silly. But it’s cool, I have everything I need to live, and that’s enough. And robot demon monkeys. I need them too.

I want a wardrobe of new dresses. But, I want to select and buy them myself. Actually, I don’t want anyone buying me any gifts from now on and I’ve already told everyone that.

I just now texted my whole family and told them not to buy me anything.

I aaled for some slippers and some chocolate. I like keeping things simple. I don’t really like Christmas much.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.