What are you asking for this Christmas?

What should I ask for this Christmas? What do you want? Maybe I’ll get an iPad or something…

A viz annual and socks

2 Likes

I’ll probably get shirts.

1 Like

I asked my dad for a new wristband for my VivoFit watch.
I WANTED to ask him for a tablet, but I was afraid it would be too greedy, and the wristband would be more useful.
Maybe I’ll ask my mother for a tablet if she asks, but I suspect she’s just going to give me money.

A trip to the hairsalon would also be nice.

I’m getting new boobies and a murder mystery train ride for my birthday, right after Christmas.

Its going to be a good year!

4 Likes

Angie is getting me a crockpot. Ours broke last year. I don’t know what I am getting her yet.

2 Likes

I want nothing more than world peace, goodwill towards all mankind, and to end world hunger…
I’m just bullshi*ing; I don’t give a rats ass about any of that. All I want is a new stereo and tons more of CD’s!!

3 Likes

I didn’t know cds were still a thing.

2 Likes

Probably books…

1 Like

I grew up during the ice age. And matured in the Dark Ages.

3 Likes

A new car and socks

3 Likes

peace of mind. Get rid of anxiety. Make a lot of money.

3 Likes

Not having a crockpot is terrible!

Mine broke during the move and it seems like every good recipe requires one now.

1 Like

If I’m hapy, I’ll be happy.

1 Like

I would ask for a new brain. If not, a smartphone. At least I’ll have something smart.

9 Likes

i want to start a good job under 16 hrs and start to really make a difference (and make some money)

i also want a scrap book.

(i’d also like to get laid) lol

Mainly just books and clothes.

2 Likes

I would like a stand mixer to knead the bread.
Sadly uncle Santa hates me so much that he doesn’t even give me coal…

1 Like

One of those stress ball things you squeeze to relax. And maybe some sort of massage heat thing to put on my neck.

Decided my New Years resolution is to take better care of myself and destresss so this will be a start. Don’t really need anything to be honest I am lucky x suprizes will be good

3 Likes

I want new boobs too.:blush:
Silicon implants but I do not think I will get it as a Xmas gift.

I want a few other things I will not write here.

My mum in Sweden is sending me books and lollies which is sweet as it encourages me to read .
She might give me some money too.

My father is complicated because I thought he molested me and always put me down for not being smart enough productive enough nor pretty enough.

But recently he said he is proud of me.

I think it could of been a delusion and even if it was not I would forgive him.

I had a delusion that another man was my real father and I thought he was Muslim for quiet some time.
I feel him in my body sometimes.
I love him I think but I can not stand to feel …

Then I thought he was not Muslim but my father but my father on paper is my father and I apologise.

I hope he loves me.

I pray to improve my relationships.

I was paranoid about all my family.

I was going natural Ferrell n vegan style but decided I want to modify my body with tattoos and other things.

I got a box of mangoes once and that was a great Xmas gift.

I also love lychees and custard apple.

When I lived by myself I could afford them but since I moved I have less money for such tasteful delights.

I have heaps of things on my wish list.

Expensive things and cheap things.

I want to be grateful for all I have and try to say thank you every day .

I have bought all my Xmas presents almost.

I bought some local products too.
Some of my family prefer Australian made local produce and I understand that.

I do buy from other countries as well although buying local is really great.

I bought local oranges and eggs from down the street which is really precious.
Even got some oranges for free.

I wanted to buy stråla advent candle from ikea but I do not think I can afford it.

I bought them little gift already but wanted to give them this Xmas candle as well but I need priorities my neigher first and that she has it well with good food etc

I actually bought my bf a six pack of beer as Xmas gift.
His favourite but he does not buy it often because it is a lot more expensive than other beer.

I wrapped it up already.

I do not think I can afford to buy more gifts.

I started buying in June I think.

1 Like