What do you want for Christmas

Id like a tablet for drawing i really want to do digital art more.

5 Likes

Id like peace and quiet. And to not be forever worrying about what people are thinking of me. And a wife and Family with a woman to cherish at night - It gets lonely here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For Christmas I want a man

2 Likes

Ditto i want a woman! You Single? lol :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I am
a,s,l?

1 Like

I just want everyone to be happy and healthy for Christmas. I don’t expect any gifts other than the slippers my daughter already gave me (they are so warm and comfortable) and the little candy arrangement my son made for me in his floral arrangement class (which I already ate)

2 Likes

my two front teeth

1 Like

Just to be well

As usual I’m not expecting anything for Christmas.
I may treat myself to something.

2 Likes

yes, definitely, peace on the moon.

43, male and live in Bognor Regis, West Sussex UK. I wasnt really being serious - I dont expect to pick up a lady from a MH Forum! lol

SOme stuff for the gym (bag and warm tracksuit to walk down in). Comfortable slippers for the house.

They got bought cause I had to try them on to fit. So I’m lucky. But it means no suprize.

My nan usually gives me a bit of money. I might get a sound bar for my TV the volume annoys me on it. It’s a flat screen and those can get bothersome (constantly turning it up and down)

I treated myself to a watch. I get a few things. But I like to treat myself too at the end of the year.

1 Like

Slippers are a must for me too. My feet are aching walking around the house with just socks on.

Like I have said, my lamp, which was 35 years old, ended up with a busted base, so I replaced the base with an empty Tylenol bottle and a couple of black coffee container lids. But even the lamp shade turned to dust due to its age, so I replaced it with a couple of sheets of plastic that I had held on to. I also place a sheet of paper between the two sheets to add to the light diffusion.

But the base was not stable enough, so since my computer hard drive had died recently, it used it as a new lamp base.

This is my Christmas present to myself.

1 Like

Very imaganitive! I like it, wish i had the skills to think up stuff like this

Who are you talking about

The good idea about the lamp above my post

MIRACLE, TRUST OF PEOPLE AND CONFIDENCE. AND AGAIN MIRACLE

Thank you for your question Santa Claus :mrs_claus::mrs_claus:

NAMASTE

Thanks for your positive comment. OK the lamp looks wacky, but that was the fun of it all.

It does actually light up the room, but my camera had over reacted and thus had dimmed everything else.