What do you think of me?

I like all of you guys. You’ve inspired me beyond even my family and doctor to control my illness. But, I can’t help but think you guys don’t like me or are annoyed by me. I hope you guys like me.

5 Likes

Shalom!

I think you’re a cool dude.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol! You knew I was Jewish? I don’t think I’ve ever announced my ethnicity on this site lol

3 Likes

Yeah man!

You made a thread a long time ago about anti-semitism and how it concerned you because you were Jewish.

I chimed in that it concerned me too because I have Jewish friends in my building.

:star_of_david:

4 Likes

It’s @shutterbug with a z not x.

2 Likes

But he behaves as a raging bull sometimes :smile:

1 Like

Someone needs to put @shutterbug’s face on the Dos Equis guy. Schizophrenia.com’s most interesting man.

1 Like

I can relate to this feeling about not being liked, but I always write it off as my mind playing tricks on me which holds true. As long as you are polite and obide by the rules why should anybody not like you right? You probably have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

We all like you @PhotoGuy !

2 Likes

@PhotoGuy , you’ve done nothing wrong. There’s no reason for anyone not to like you. Stick around and engage in conversation and you’ll find that people are happy to have you around.

2 Likes

I think these threads are not productive, especially when they are used to call out a specific person.

2 Likes