Schizophrenia.com

What do you like about barbecueing?

Today one of my friends visited me. We talked a lot. I told her a lot of things about the everyday life in Australia. I said the Australians like to go barbecueing at weekends. Just like them doing camping.

So I’d like to ask you guys about your experiences in barbecue and why you liked it?

3 Likes

I personally love grilling kabobs. Yummy! I enjoy cooking and whenever something is grilled it tastes better imho even hotdogs on a grill beats pan fry or microwaved any day.

:yum:

2 Likes

Good points! Yes it’s true that the food grilled tastes yummy!

1 Like

i just barbecued 2 pork loins. it was very taste. I enjoy the smokey smells reminds me of camping.

2 Likes

I like the idea of eating outdoors.

1 Like

I love a good bar b que but I don’t like to cook. I’m terrible. I once burnt every steak to a black mess at the cricket club one day. I just plain forgot to check the food. Funny thing was people were complementing me on eating badly burned steak…Eating it is good though!

2 Likes

My brother does a wonderful job at that and I miss that terribly because I haven’t seen him in a while.

1 Like

My parents used to do great barbecues. Then they separated and the barbecues stopped.

1 Like

Yeah I like bbq’s too. But I can’t be trusted with the cooking. So I do the side dishes and refreshments

1 Like

The best part of the barbeque is hanging out and eating all the yummy food :blush:

I’m scared to grill though, as the flame jumps up when the meat juices hit the coals haha :sweat_smile:

So I just make the sides instead :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gotta say I love the taste of the sauce after its been heated up with the meat.