What do you have that comforts you?

Whenever I feel down or overwhelmed at home I typically reach for my dog Gurdy, my bear Professor Fluzzy Buddum, and a very fuzzy blanket. I also like my tea and hot cocoa.

7 Likes

My cat and a blanket I have…

5 Likes

A long swim… or a long bath… or a long nap

I also go for some tea

5 Likes

My cats, a book, my sunroom, a blanket, some tea. It feels like anything wrong has fallen away when I’m in there.

4 Likes

Also legos! I find them very soothing. It also makes me very popular with my niece and nephew :smile_cat:

4 Likes

My dad comforts me…he goes to all my Drs appointments.

3 Likes

In real emergencies, I have a pizza. I’m on a diet now though…

3 Likes

When I’m feeling anxious, I’ll walk around the house.

When I’m feeling down and overwhelmed I will crash on the couch with my favorite warm blanket and my dog next to me sometimes.

3 Likes

My dogs, my woods. Walking with my dogs in my woods.

2 Likes

I enjoy playing Chess with my brother…Golf with my other brother…and Scrabble with my two little girls.

Once I’m in the magical confines of these three activities, my worries just fade away.

3 Likes

listening to music, creating artwork, reading

3 Likes

Reading a book which travels you in different places :book: ,my favorite music depending on my mood :headphones: ,some hot chocolate :coffee: ,having a talk with my best friend and my sister,watching South Park or a good movie!!

4 Likes

I guess my cat or I just go to sleep if I don’t feel like putting up with being awake any longer.

2 Likes

Socializing. A bath in the crowd like supermarket shopping centres malls.
Figure out to turn my creative ideas into a peace of art. I want to try woodcarving and burning at
the moment.Googling for new hobbies.
Swimmingpool or beach which i do only on special occasions.
Listen to the radio and occupy my self with the tablet. (Internet)

1 Like

I guess this is a perfect example of how one thing that works great for one person has the exact opposite effect on another because this would make me way worse off.

1 Like

Punching bag, lifting weights, hugs from my son, writing, avoiding crowds and starring eyes…doesn’t always work but I always try these things first…hit or miss for me.

2 Likes

Knitting and other crafty hobbies…I’m a guy though, so when I can afford it, I’ll have a steel workshop…haha, I consider cooking a crafty thing, but not doing dishes of course. Woodworking has so much potential it hurts. I think I could do a lot with vice, gouge, and small block of wood. I like crafting. What about kit cars, now there’s something. Or a kit cell phone…haven’t they already made that? I really want to go to the Mall of America and do the Make a Bear Shop, I’m a guy though so I’ll make my own damn Teddy Bear. My brother and his wife just made some really cool pottery.

1 Like

:deciduous_tree: i just sit and look at nature :bird:
take care :alien:

1 Like

My daughter. Music, silence, my favorite scarf.

4 Likes

my partner, calling and talking to my mom. also a nice warm blanket and a nap.

3 Likes