What do you bring to the forum?

I try to give people a chuckle here and there.

But when I’m psychotic, just put orange pylons around me, and look the other way!

4 Likes

Whatever I can; support. Humor? To some people I bring hope and inspiration. Experience.

4 Likes

Honestly? Not a damn clue. 15151515

1 Like

Not entirely sure. I try to be helpful I guess?

3 Likes

I think I bring experience, hope, support, encouragement, sense of humor, and occasionally information.

4 Likes

Terror of the brain eating mod.

4 Likes

I try to help people, as I feel being a member is reciprocal, and when I am down I get help here.

Hopefully there is a balance where I am helpful too, but it’s hard to judge this unless I am told…

Also I am used to the people here, and I feel part of a community of people as we have similar issues, and there are very little other places online or IRL, where so many with the experiences of years battling sz where you can go and get peer to peer support

2 Likes

I don’t know what I bring to the forum. I’m often depressed when I post things here.

1 Like

I don’t know, what do I bring to the forum ? Time-consuming comments.

1 Like

Information mostly , with some rather inept social stuff.

1 Like

I wounder if this squral can hug me!

1 Like

I don’t think I bring anything to the forum. I don’t really participate in discussions much…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.