What do you bring to the forum?

humor? support? information? a listening ear?
I’d like to think I bring a little hope to the forum that work is well within your reach.

3 Likes

There’s no expectation to bring anything to the forum. It’s just a chill place to vibe.

1 Like

so… a no nonsense approach?
edit: what someone else brings to the forum

1 Like

I don’t like this pigeonholing.

not really my intent. if it makes you uncomfortable, you can share about someone else.

1 Like

I wish I could brings lots to the forum. I often feel useless

1 Like

@CoCo: I see you as supportive and a forum constant. Definitely not useless.

8 Likes

People can bring whatever they want…or come here to get all the help they can get.

I think most people give and get. Personally I can give if I am feeling allright, but might come for support if I’m struggling.

I can make a difference here, and in turn other people are helping me out.

This forum is great. :heart:

5 Likes

I bring the greatest gift of all: a child’s laughter! :baby:

7 Likes

You are responding and giving a lot of supportive posts for others. Your presence is valuable. :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @gene ! That means a lot to me!

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Mr_Hope !!!

2 Likes

Censorship and tyranny.

14 Likes

Oh I don’t know for certain what I do. Guess I am good for the occasional joke. A listening ear. A proponent for the arts. Giving out Likes as much as possible. Try not to create any trouble for the Mods or other members though sometimes I do mess up.

:bust_in_silhouette:

7 Likes

I like to think I bring humor and support. :slight_smile:

Of course my humor can sometimes cross the line, and I have to eat my words and apologize.

I often forget that via text no one can hear my voice and inflections when I say silly things. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I’m here for two reasons. One, to get support and social interaction so I can stay as mentally healthy as possible. The second reason is to help other people. Had I been successful in life, I would have probably been a public defense attorney. Since getting sick, that’s no longer possible, so how else can I help people in this world? Hopefully by giving advice to newly diagnosed people on finding a good AP, taking it regularly, and keeping hope that their symptoms will improve.

3 Likes

I hope I provide positivity and support.:blush:

4 Likes

I keep the forum busy lol
I am always the #1 user using the forum in users section. I use it too much lol

3 Likes

Nicely.
Sized.
Nuts.

:blush:

10 Likes

I bring a little sugar and spice and a bit of sillyness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and i try to give some helpful advice and support of course!

6 Likes