What do I look like?

Your angels are beautiful. I saw angels during my psychosis and I miss their visits. They used to bring me things. I miss them.

1 Like

I guess the ā€œtrickā€ is to enlighten ourselves as much as possible. Gain inspiration from believers who came before us and teachers of today. Itā€™s not crazy to practice a religion and have a faith. It gets a little crazy when things happen that maybe donā€™t have a purpose, and especially bad/wrong when things are harmful to us or the people around us.
I find it difficult to understand people who donā€™t ask why when this is such a confusing world.

i think there are so many types of humanity i mean we are all the same but the thinking is too different. the real people which interesting me are those search more and more those how LOVE GOD and those want to be in contact with others creatures others words itā€™s unbelivebal realty

1 Like

You tricked me! I thought you were going to post another picture of your beautiful self!

I sometimes wonder whether people can see shadow man, he possesses me sometimes. He is very tall so he would have to shrink to fit in me but I wonder if when I walk taller, if people can see something different in me and that is shadow man taking control.

I love your pictures, youā€™re such a talented artist.

Speaking of angels got me thinking of a song by one of my favourite hip hop artists Aesop Rock. Iā€™ll post a video link here of a song called Bad Karma which is about becoming and angel reluctantly.

The first line reminds me of what you said about Seraton being through so much:
"These wings have seen things most men would melt apart from"

Aesop Rock is a brilliant poet, these are the full lyrics to Bad Karma:

These wings have seen things most men would melt apart from
Itā€™s like, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
All my drunk destiny pushed was one radio flyer chock-full of halo parts
Ringin this chime like, "Man, I could fix your broken shine
Weā€™re all Saints swept serpentine 'round charcoal tomorrow
Bunk holiday damned. Easy now, brother, Iā€™m here ā€¦
Iā€™m here, Iā€™m now, then and there. Iā€™m, we? Us? Them? It?
Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m ā€¦
God, this final extensionā€™s beautiful but, friend, I donā€™t deserve it
I beg of you sweet Father please detach my chestā€™s polar lining
I canā€™t handle asymmetry
And if it means my grand finale donā€™t tally the votes
Finish me, dormant, with torture-machine silencer-piece
Positioned where eyelids will reach R.E.M. well before Iā€™m torn
Iā€™ve never asked for much (Never) never felt golden-benefit worthy
I gots what I gots and what I donā€™t gots donā€™t concern me
Iā€™m no model, I never aspired to be Velociraptor fossil
Man, there wasnā€™t no arrangement
Man, I never had a say in this
I wanna be the normalcy that normalcy was jealous of
No shimmer, no celestial flight mid-winter
Enter me now
See through Cretin low-life iris
(Uh, I, Iā€™m, Iā€™m not, Iā€™m not ready) Iā€™m not ready for all this business that for some reason you all refer to as a privilege
Uh, take a look at me, my feathers drag, this harp plays out of tune
I fly about as straight as a blind tugboat through my legacy
I accidentally killed cupid with his own weaponry
And man that was my homie
Talk about not cut out for these pristine pearly robings
What could I possibly have done? You really want me to steer child populace back on beaten path?
Oh god, like teachin morals!
I canā€™t be a part of something I ainā€™t soaking my feet in, man
Iā€™m from the dungeon So from here on out itā€™s hark the herald nothing
Listen, I quit. Thatā€™s it
But for the life of me, one thing has plagued my being from the get-go
Why place these most blessed and sacred honors upon an alley cat like this
I just donā€™t get it
Ohā€¦ my god, it just dawned on meā€¦ wait a second, ohā€¦ godā€¦

You have been a witness
You have seen the days when
I applied lies in a billion different ways, and now I harbor bad karma
Doomed to cope with the fact I dodged the ring but gotta show these cats the ropes

Bad karma
Please leave these little wings to erode
Please leave this little halo to a child with a lighter load
Iā€™mma hold this tight like a life lesson told through a mic

1 Like

I like your thinking, @Nab! :heart:

I listened to just a minute of the song. Thereā€™s too much sound on it so I couldnā€™t keep listening, so Iā€™m glad you posted the lyrics. I can definitely see why you thought of Seraton. It does remind me of myself and ā€œhimā€. Thanks for that, sweet @anon84763962. Like youā€™ve said before, whatā€™s the harm in feeling a protectorā€™s presence? The only harm is when it harms.

Iā€™m so spotted and getting old! :blush:

5 Likes

You donā€™t look old at all, you only look like youā€™re in your thirties. Youā€™re such a beautiful woman @Hedgehog :blush:

1 Like

You are sooo kind, @anon84763962. Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

think you . :kissing_smiling_eyes: @Hedgehog

1 Like

Actuality
The situation that happened was you talked to a person walking a dog, and said a few words.

Sanity is of simplistic notion towards actual events,
He could have thought innerly ā€œthat was a nice personā€

Both inner experience of someone is nothing more then inner, and can not be known by anyone unless spoken thereof.

Your inner thinking was thinking of whether or not this person saw you in the way you experienced life, with the way you experience life in this state of mind. That being if they knew of your angel that was with you, and saw you for you.

Guess the question is, do you see you for you, and do others see you for you. Answer being that what you experience inner is you alone, and what they experience inner is them alone. Quite frankly in actuality there really is nothing that stands you apart, and if there is something notiable in your external life it can simply be changed if you wish, but in reality it was just a simple small talk.

Deep third person thinking of a elaborate story and ideation of self, uncongruent to the actuality and reality of the events that happened. But it is all that you are none the less.

1 Like

you look so graceful =)

1 Like

I find the answer to why is as subjective as the eyes that see it. Plus, it changes nothing of the situation, all that can change from asking why is the acceptance of the reason for it being done.

To know is to accept it as it is, to understand is to allow different things to live together without conflict.
To understand is to neither accept nor deny the differences, but if we are all to live in one world, we have to accept the differences - not as our own, but just as is.

1 Like

U look like the village gal ā€¦!!! cuteā€¦!!

Very nice photo of you @Hedgehog
You look Amazing!

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe anyone has the definitive answer regarding why, but I still have to ask, and I just donā€™t understand people who go through the motions without asking. Once again, whatā€™s the point? I think most people on here are askingā€¦

@sleepybug, @Wave and @far_cry0, thatā€™s super sweet, thank you! :heart:

2 Likes