What do I get my daughter and niece for Xmas?

My daughter is studying to be a librarian and my niece paralegal but afterward a lawyer
My daughter is a good artist and singer. My niece is articulate and a very good speaker.

1 Like

Perfume for both ?

3 Likes

Yes. That’s a great idea. Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Gift certificates to a movie theatre or to a nice restaurant is always a good idea.

I love the restaurant gift certificates. It gets you out of the house for an evening of fine dining with your spouse or family. You don’t have to worry about the bill or gratuity…just enjoy a pleasant night with loved ones.

3 Likes

Bath bombs and whipped sugar facial rub.
What I always enjoyed is a basket full of special toiletries and some fair trade chocolate and coffee. And a nice mug.

1 Like

I am the absolute worst at picking out presents. Which is too bad because i really enjoy giving gifts to people. I am a fan of gift cards. Maybe get them gift cards to their favorite store or restaurant.

1 Like

I always liked clothes. Don’t know if they are into that? Maybe a giftcard to a clothing store they like?

2 Likes

You could buy your daughter some art supplies - like an easel, blank canvass and some paint or or other medium she may use. Perfume is also a good gift. Gift cards never go astray if you’re still stuck with what to buy.

3 Likes

Gift cards are a good way of avoiding cash!

With kids these days it seems to be tech or cash but that is my family! I don’t mind a gift card where they can get something they need.

I’ve found that kids aren’t as appreciative of things like hand made gifts or art or such. Money or gift cards go down well!

3 Likes

I think gift cards are cool. But what about books?. I’m not pro literacy completely. But… Rebel girls has some adorable books that depict strong women.

2 Likes

I like Rituals products, maybe you could get them a giftbox.

1 Like

My daughter really appreciates gift cards for a local book store.

2 Likes

All great ideas!!!

1 Like

I got my niece kids bath beads

and I got my nephew Growing Crystals

and I got my son Finger Puppets

that’s about I’ll gotten so far.

2 Likes

Btw. My niece and daughter are 21 years old

2 Likes

I remember at that age I wanted kitchen ware

nice bowls and plates

1 Like

Another really cool idea is to get a caricature drawing of your niece and daughter. Google ‘caricature artists’ and your city…someone should come up.

My brother-in-law is a Lawyer. I gave his picture to a local caricature artist and he did a great job with the cartoon. My brother-in-law hung it in his office. It cost me $25.00 if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.