Schizophrenia.com

What did you make/eat for dinner tonight?

Truth be told I just want you to be jealous of my alfredo with chicken and brocolli recipe. I call it: my not-so-famous alfredo.

7 Likes

I was at my friends house, and her parents are from Poland. I had a meal of perogies and pickle soup. Yes, pickle soup. It was…good…or so I said :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

It looks very good. I went out with my gf and our 1 year old we had chinese…well american chinese cooked by mexicans run by a japanese woman but whatever it was nice and we now know my baby Ivan likes sushi.

4 Likes

It looks great. I’m not really jealous because it’s 9 in the morning and I’m having coffee :slight_smile: But I’ll come back later

1 Like

Had chicken and chorizo at my folks last night.

1 Like

I had a hot link sandwich - bad for my cholesterol, but delicious.

1 Like

I made chicken marsala last night. New easier recipe than the one I was using. Tonight it’s slow cooker corned beef and cabbage which I had better get started if we plan on eating before 10 pm.

2 Likes

Looks good!!! I had lasagna and salad for dinner last night.

2 Likes

Alright, I came back and I’m definitely jealous now. Don’t know what to eat for dinner tonight.

I baked salmon with lemon-pepper seasoning, we had it with macaroni and cheese on the side, and a kale salad. Yummy! Your dinner looks awesome too!
I saw a video the other day of a chef stirring linguini noodles around on a wheel of Parmesan cheese that he had lit on fire so it was melting as he was stirring the pasta around. Gotta love the cheese.

2 Likes

It’s a super easy recipe I modified from one online. Takes like 20 minute to make, mostly because of the chicken and broccoli.

1 Like

I will eat chicken but in cordon bleu, it’s also delish

1 Like

I relish delish iousness

1 Like

Last night I had steak topped with mushrooms and onions. The sides were pasta and brussels sprouts. Tonight is pork chops with undecided side dishes.

Right now I am cooking a hamburger to be put in a bagel, for breakfast, at 3 pm.

2 Likes

Hamburger for breakfast? The world is right with me in this moment.

It’s so nice to eat whatever you want. Especially the bagel I am going to be using. It’s the cheesey one from Costco. I’ve never done this before but I’m excited.

1 Like

I’ll find out in ten minutes what the cafeteria is serving tonight and then I’ll get back to you.

Only had a few almonds, and a couple spoonfuls of nutella, earlier drank a mixture of coffee, protein powder, honey, and milk

1 Like

home made chicken pot pie and a salad for dinner.

1 Like

Beef stew, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, and milk.

And tons and tons of crow. In fact I went back for thirds on the crow.

1 Like