What comical/disney figure describes you?

for me it is beauty and the beast :smile_cat: ā€¦by the way i am the beast. !?! :hamster:
same body typeā€¦
thoughā€¦
i donā€™t talk to utensilsā€¦or platesā€¦or sing to them :smiley:
( pretty much the only thing i donā€™t talk to !!! ) :flushed:
i donā€™t dance
i am not rich :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:
i donā€™t live in a castle :european_castle:
and if the :princess: princess kisses :lips: me i donā€™t turn into a handsome prince :crown: :man:ā€¦ :scream_cat:

which comical/disney figure describes you ?

take care :alien:

4 Likes

Wile E. Coyote

Always trying, but comically failing.

2 Likes

:sparkles: I guess i am tinkerbell :sparkles: Or maybe a princess thats i am not ssure of so tink tinkbell is me
We both small and faeries :blush:

Edit i gonna ask mom later and see whatever one thinks

2 Likes

I feel like Wall-e looking for my eve to hold hands with.

1 Like

I like the one on the unicycle: Bongo the Bear.

According to disney wikia:
ā€œGoal: to be free from the circus and stay deep in the forestā€
ā€œDislikes: sleep disturbances, being mistreatedā€

though he is much more talented than I am and our taste in outfits is profoundly dissimilar

3 Likes

I would say Joker due to him being very unstable, but heā€™s evil. Rorschach is unstable, violent and delusional, but not evil, so Iā€™ll go with him.

2 Likes

I like your story more than original one :wink:

Princess Anna from ā€œFrozenā€. She is clumsy, always in love and looks like me waking up.

5 Likes

Kikuchio from the Seven Samurai

He was the one with a sense of humor and he survived.

1 Like

I still donā€™t know who for me, but I was thinking her for you. Sweet, experienced a lot of loss, even after what sheā€™s been through, still dreams that love will save her :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, she makes a lot of mistakes :smile:

1 Like

Maybe Navi would be betterā€¦form The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time i have no idea now
If taking into care of past and all that would push me more to Harley Quinn we just as messed up as each other, and we both done some crazy assed stuff in the name of love -real bad stuff goes here-
if i have not been taken out of that life i would of gone down a path not that far different form hers

So on thinking about it more is Miss Quinn for me when in facting in past choices and veiw points of the world etc
thinking more again i know me thinking scary stuff! that with the DID i got to careful on who i self id with as i start to taken on bits of the characters mind set, view points way of talking normal with the worse head pains going possibly why i change so much

1 Like

Dopey of the 7 Dwarfs. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Gyro Gearloose . . . .

1 Like

Iā€™d LIKE to say Iā€™m just like Flynn Rider

But in real life Iā€™m pretty much like Crush

2 Likes

This emotion from inside out

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty much like stitch without medication. Unstable, hyperactive tornado crushing everything in my way without noticing it.

2 Likes

Wanna play bat the bat sugar?

Miss Quinn if you know the character, mirrored me i her when i am off meds and with growing up with the people i did when being a hyper bubbly cute and psychotic was okay, was welcomed is add in that life. now i am like a reformed Harlry is the old ways always there under the skin but with a nicer outside who knows as i am not sure

2 Likes

Aurora. Was supposed to be my name, if I have a child it will be her name if its a girl in honour of my dad.

I :heart: sleep!

3 Likes

Eyore - sometimes tigger depends on the day

2 Likes

@Minnii arenā€™t youā€¦Minnie? :smile:

1 Like