What are your plans for the day

It’s Saturday, so what are your plans today? I don’t have any plans for today.

I just remembered, I might hang out with my friend today.

1 Like

Seeing my family for a late lunch

2 Likes

I don’t have any plans. I don’t feel well cause I havnt slept properly for a few nights. So I’m relaxing.

1 Like

Drink loads of coffee and read in my developmental psychology course. Just learned about psychodynamic theories like Freud and Erikson.

1 Like

Having a friend over for dinner. Steaks and chanterelles, and a modest bottle of red and listen to 60’ties psychedelic rock

1 Like

It is already the evening here, I bicycled today as I always to. Soon I am going to eat something, take my meds and put my eye drops. It is going to be just the ordinary Saturday evening, nothing special, I wrote my journal entries already.

Im off down the bar to meet a couple of people. Im knackered but dont get invited out often so im gonna go. Been having a girl stay over, and we been burning the candle at both ends lately - so tired.

I wont be cooking - it will be a kebab for the way home or a bit of fried chicken.

1 Like

family will gather and do a birthday party ( she doesnt has a clue) to my niece.
shes going for her master in Uk 4 october(her birthday at 11 of october)

I’m going to eat lunch with my mother then go fishing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m nursing a rum and lemonade hungover. And pondering about my own existence, but that’s more of an everyday chore.

1 Like

I dont care right now, im going back to bed then will have lunch.

Doing dishes atm, then fold laundry and do some cleaning

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.