What are your experiences with mixed episodes? (Bipolar)

who asked you? the opinion of a woman is less than that of a dog and atleast dogs understand how to be obedient and loyal.

With that attitude, I canā€™t understand why the virgins arenā€™t just lining up for you.

2 Likes

me either in todays society there are no virgins anyway they loosened it all away with dildos and cucucumbers or whatever anyway so there is no difference even if they are real virgin from a nonvirgin. totally disgusting oversexualized society.

Please. Just STOP it !!
Heā€™s gonna beat your asses and Sara will take the blame again.
Oh cruel fate thusly bonedā€¦

Sorry, Sara, this is all on me. I engaged it, I thought we were joking and having fun, and it wasnā€™t the case. You left at the first sign of trouble (that I created), which is what I should have done.

i was joking and having fun. didnt you?

I thought at first, but then couldnā€™t tell anymore! Itā€™s hard to tell on the Internet, and some of this, if you switched out the usernames, would be totally in line with what some people really think and post. Sorry for doubting you :rabbit2::tulip:

Guys! You want me to get a heart stroke?!
Geeez

1 Like

i still want a virgin though - not a joke. do you know any?

None of marriageable age! But I donā€™t tend to ask about it, there could be all sorts of secret virgins all around and I would never know.

I would never forgive myself for getting you in trouble!

1 Like

Okay. Just remember it when he shows up.

1 Like

sex toys are from pre historic times. this one for example dates back to 28 000 years.
I was at the the Terracotta exhibition and saw the ancient sex toys.

2 Likes

Odd direction this thread took.

2 Likes

Interesting but dont tell you picked it up and tried it out then and there.