What are you going to do with your stimulus money?

a law was just passed, that says most people will get 1400 bucks a piece in stimulus money.

what do you plan to do wit yours?

i bought bitcoin and two other altcoins, crypto. remains to be seen if it will pay off, but i’m optimistic.

4 Likes

Stimulus money is a small sum, I count on eventually being able to hold a job.

5 Likes

I’ll buy it a car and insure it for one year

3 Likes

I had some ideas and while I want to help our economy I think it would be wise for me to save it for a rainy day.

The only thing I plan on buying is a Major League Baseball tv subscription for my Roku. Probably should do more with it to be honest but I am pretty happy with the material things I have.

Was thinking of buying a banjo but as many know I’ve been taking about that since the first stimulus bill passed. :joy:

-S

4 Likes

I’m going to save it to move with. When I draw my pension when I’m 65, it will probably put me over the income limit of the low-income housing I currently live in. I’ll be 62 in May.

3 Likes

New washer and dryer.

5 Likes

Waste it, one hamburger and a coke at a time.

3 Likes

you can do it… i have faith in ya

5 Likes

Thanks, you don’t know how much that means to me.

6 Likes

These stimulus threads are becoming worse than the IQ ones !

6 Likes

Going to get a new vehicle. My current one is not reliable at all.

6 Likes

Maybe get the new Samsung s21.

2 Likes

I’m thinking new laptop, this one is coming up on 6 years old.

3 Likes

Put it in my savings account and continue to save up for a nicer apartment

4 Likes

pay off $500 worth of bills stacked up and save the rest to live on…

4 Likes

I just want to buy a little Canon camcorder. The rest I’ll save up and live off of for a while.

4 Likes

I can’t decide. I’ll either save it all for a down payment on an eventual house, or buy a new phone.

5 Likes

How can I get the stimulus if I don’t file tax return? :frowning:

1 Like

I am going to burn it for heating myself.
I saw that in a music video clip lol

2 Likes

Actually Pablo Escobar did it in real life, he had so much money that he burned 2 millions$ to heat his house and family lol

4 Likes