What are you feeling?

Fear, sadness, worry, restlessness

1 Like

The thrill of running from my problems

I feel emptiness and dead.

I also feel like a burden to everyone I meetā€¦

I am feeling disappointment because I didnā€™t go to the gym today. Instead I just ate a pizza and slept.

5 Likes

I feel depressed

Still super anxious. My test results werenā€™t in yesterday, shes going to call when they are to discus and schedule surgery. Good thing was I got to ask my questions.

You cpuldould try sleeping more. You dont have to but i heard it from tv.

1 Like

Some people take traquilizers before surgery. I had a little fat ball cut off my shoulder once. It was nervous.

1 Like

Thank you Kerli

Today a different day I feel depressed, stressed out, and exhuasted. Mainly because I donā€™t have enough to do.

Good thread by the way!

Anxious, bored, and tired.

Iā€™m feeling just peachy. I took a shower today, brushed and flossed my teeth and put on perfume and fresh clothes. I feel so good. I also went to my volunteer meeting. I feel good. Iā€™m also drinking decaf coffee so, I feel extra good.

2 Likes

I am feeling therapeutic. My brain is all stimulated by all the things going on like substitute teaching exam tomorrow and job interview and support group on Friday. Today I will try not to think about the future but focus on the here and now. Today I need to make a good attempt to review for tomorrowā€™s exam so I will focus on the study part. Remember to text someone about joining support group. Focus on today and not the future.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.