What are the rules of the server

Here is the forum FAQ, it’ll give you a general idea about what is expected on this forum.

1 Like

I believe it’s a medical crisis, but I’ve had numerous psychic experiences mixed in with it. I’ve also had lots of delusions too. I’m not encouraging people to go off meds. I would never go off mine. I can’t change what I went through either. I don’t feel I should be silenced.

1 Like

I’m an adult. I take care of my family and home. I choose this forum because I don’t have to worry a whole lot about triggers. But that doesn’t make me a child. On the contrary, it’s very adult like to take care of ones own health and that includes mental health.

1 Like

I wasn’t calling anyone a child. Does no one here understand context?

I feel as though we’re treated like children here. Please calm down. I wasn’t trying to insult anyone.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up

1 Like

Hmmm…I don’t see any info about talking about not being able to talk about psychic things. Maybe it comes too close to religion…If there’s a lot of people on here who are triggered (and there’s no need to get hostile with swear words), then I can stop talking about it. No big deal. I guess I ran into trouble, because I trust every individual to determine what their own experience with that kind of phenomena is. I guess I wasn’t protecting others enough. :thinking:

1 Like

No, there is no real rule against talking about psychic things.

@Thaze Dood. Chill out mate. Everyone has their own different opinions on here. Thats what makes this site the success it is.

Step away from the keyboard for a bit and have a cup of tea. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess there aren’t any mods around. Normally a thread like this would’ve been locked by now.

Ok guys please stop fighting I asked a question and I got it everybody stop please

1 Like

Unless this has changed in my time away: As the original poster, you can ask a moderator to lock your thread. @Fish

1 Like

I don’t believe there are any moderators around at the moment or this thread would’ve already been closed.

1 Like

@mods can you close this thread i got my answer and it needs to be closed

@anon4362788 @rogueone or any other mod

1 Like

@Ninjastar @Moonbeam are the other two

2 Likes

Be forewarned, when I get home I am going through this thread and suspending everyone that caused this BS.

2 Likes

I didn’t wait.

Anyone else want to act like a child while I’m busy with doctor appointments??

5 Likes