What a your favourite beverage?

I hv addiction of Pepsi esp diet one
I love also coffee with milk , tea when coffee is not available
I am always boring in that don’t like changing things I like

2 Likes

Diet coke, Dr pepper diet, Chocolate milk, coffee, and arizona ice tea.

1 Like

Either root beer or chocolate milk

I like Coke Zero. But I’m not letting myself have more than 1 a day now, and not every day. I used to drink a 2 liter per day of it!

Orangina, a fizzy orange drink

1 Like

My absolute favorite beverages are regular Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper. Also chocolate milk. But, I don’t allow myself to drink those because they would put too much weight on me and also probably induce diabetes.

I allow myself to drink as much unsweetened, black, decaf coffee and also water as I want.

1 Like

I have a Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Pot and I brew Luzianne decaf tea in it. I have about 16 ounces of that every day with a teaspoon of sugar. Otherwise I drink almost 2 liters of water a day.

Coca Cola Classic! Not even a contest…

RC Cola and Pepsi are also good.

Green tea with ginseng and honey served cold!

1 Like

Cold green tea and black coffee of any temperature besides lukewarm are my faves

Use to be mountain dew and coffee two sugar two cream. Now its water and slightly sweetened tea. I do like this one tea i got from a food pantry it’s called honest t peach with ginger unsweetened it’s very good

1 Like

Cherry coke, vanilla coffee, sweet tea

1 Like

diet coke, coffee, diet dr. pepper, peach tea, cool blue Gatorade, and a good IPA or merlot. and I drink a lot of water

Not to sound cheap, but I love water.

2 Likes

Coffee with sugar free vanilla creamer.
Diet root beer.
Tea with sweetener and milk.
Iced tea

My favorite is Java Chip frappuccino from Starbucks.

Coffee. But I can’t drink caffeine anymore. It makes me more paranoid.

1 Like

Milkshakes and milk

1 Like

Very vanilla soy milk. I’ll drink half a gallon a day sometimes lmao

1 Like

Anything sweet and fizzy really.