Were your parents happily married?

• yes, they were/are happily married
  • No, divorced
  • No, they had a lot of problems

0 voters

2 Likes

I said yes happily married but they did have there issues, I think I could best answer yes to a fourth option.

1 Like

They have had their rough patches but overall they love each other.

2 Likes

12 percent divorce rate could sz keep are parents together ,that’s way below normal. We’ll have to see if it stays. Already 20 percent now

2 Likes

Were my parents happily married?

3 Likes

No by birth parents hated each other and would fight and my father was all but totally dom by my mother who is bat â– â– â– â–  crazy and evil.

My adopted family way better and are together and happy.

5 Likes

I hear from other relatives my parents were happy when they first met. But they divorced when I was only one years old. I don’t have many childhood memories of my biological father. I didn’t meet him until I was older/young adolescent.

1 Like

My parents were the most happily in love couple I ever met. They met when they were teenagers, got engaged three months later, and got pregnant a couple months after that. All the odds said they wouldn’t last. But they really knew how to act as a team. I learned a lot from them.

6 Likes

My parents were one of the worst ones I guess. They set such bad example for me, I do not know what to compare my relationship too. There is no one around me whose relationship I look up to. It is constant struggle through life with symptoms, negativity, work stress and time wasting.

1 Like

my parents were happily married they got married in high school and that is very early for a couple. dad cheated on my mom and they seperated a year and then got back together. mom never really could forget what he did and eventually they divorced the year he became a doctor…all three of us children from their marriage never saw a penny of what he made…but growing up until I was 14 was great…they made a nice couple when they were happy.

2 Likes

My parents are still married to this day since they met at work. Sure, there have been some troubles along the way but they’ve made it through good times and bad.

2 Likes

My parents were happily married but they had a lot of problems. A LOT of problems.

1 Like

Married with problems… non stop arguing… even for little things they get over emotional about… but its under control i guess…

1 Like

Yes. Happily married. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m afraid of marriage… maybe thats why i’m still single…

Ya my parents are both weird as ■■■■, and that’s why they’re happily married. Cuz their weirdness compliments each other. I’m nothing like my parents at all. We are opposites.

1 Like

Didn’t know how to vote. Single mother, don’t know who my real father is. My mother only ever dated physically violent sexual predators.

1 Like

Single mother, never knew father. My mom used to date a lot, so there were like a dozen or so men around growing up, but I hated all of them except maybe one.

I did have a grandfather who treated me with respect, so that was nice. He was like a surrogate father for me while he was still alive! He hated that my mother would bring guys around our apartment, so I’d spend a lot of time at my grandparents’ house while my mom went out.

3 Likes

My parents divorced when I was 5. It was rough before then and it was rough after.

1 Like

To use a tv analogy: My parents argued through the show and were at peace during the ad breaks.

2 Likes