Were you creepy during psychosis?

I made others uncomfortable and feel unsafe when I was psychotic. I did and said inappropriate stuff.
I wonder why psychosis does this.

6 Likes

It’s common. I did some sketchy stuff at work whilst psychotic that definitely fit the bill. Made it hard to go back to work but I ended up doing it. I was psychotic in a workplace of about 150 people.

5 Likes

Yeah when im really badly psychotic i walk around like a zombie and stare straight at peoples faces

1 Like

I think I was much more bizarre than creepy

3 Likes

I’m probably still creepy.

4 Likes

I did. Things I said, way I spoke and behavior seems cringe now looking back. Likely gave off weird vibes.
People would avoid me. Look away when we saw each other.

Once someone had come home to invite for something and they were calling my name. It took me few minutes to see them by that time they had given invitation to others who were at home. Moment they saw me they made weird face and hurriedly left.

Experiences like these are depressing. Make me anxious.

1 Like

Aren’t they both inappropriate? I am just going by the dictionnary definition I read, creepy is someone who makes others uncomfortable?

1 Like

yeah cuz you slobberin all over everyone ankles. ankle biter :crazy_face: :blush: :hugs:

I don’t think so. Maybe I did some things that maybe no one told me were creepy. Actually, when they chained me to the table I said some inappropriate sexual things to the nurse. So yeah, I guess in that situation I was creepy to her. She probably just felt sorry for me. When I was 21 I was living in a group home with some pretty 18 year old blond girls. I never did anything weird but they didn’t want anything to do with me. I was pretty good at being sly if I ever checked them out. I should get some points for living in a small space with the two cutest girls and not being creepy.

1 Like

Only 'cuz I can’t reach higher. Not nice to discriminate based on height, y’know.

1 Like

Not so much creepy but more strange than anything else.

1 Like

People were more like what the heck is wrong with this guy than this guy’s creepy

1 Like

I wasn’t creepy but I was weird and did some stupid s h i t socially. Like hitting on girls in an inappropriate way. Talked and laughed in bizarre ways. Expressed and behaved in stupid manner.

1 Like

i felt like people could tell something was wrong with me due to how i felt visibly uncomfortable and fidgety. i still feel like this around people now tho even tho im more stable

1 Like

i made my mum and sister cry a lot… it was the things i said… my other sister was scared of me for a long time, she didn’t want to leave her kids here with me around but now that i’m better on meds she not scared of me anymore and her kids can stay here at the house too.

2 Likes

I was extremely creepy at some points. Thank god I have an understanding and forgiving family.

1 Like

“Were”? I’m still a creep, lol. Like @LittleMissSlothy said, thank god I have a great family and support network.

2 Likes

You’re not a creep lol! What makes you say that

1 Like

haha, just the fact I’m super socially awkward and never leave my house. Makes for a creepy time! lol

1 Like

Yeah. I did creepy things like knocking at random houses and having weird talk with the people.

1 Like