We're all murderers

Every last one.

We all have our own brand.

And in the immortal words of fat ■■■■■■■ “everyone loves their own brand.”

Took awhile to realize that i was naturally a murderer. Break it down. See it for what it is.

Not everyone is an axe murderer or a thug or anything but everyone does indeed have their own brand.

Take it to the bank i suppose.

2 Likes

I ran all the way across my garage to stomp on a cockroach once-barefoot.
and I’d do it again.

1 Like

First of all, I am not a murderer, secondly I still do not have a clue as to what you are trying to say!

When I was little any time we caught a snapping turtle we would beat on its shell until we cracked it and killed the animal. We figured snapping turtles were mean animals and didn’t deserve any mercy. Kids can be cruel. Now, I still kill mosquitos and cockroaches without a second thought. They are a plague to humanity and need to be exterminated.

I think this is humor.

No, if you break down in detail what needlessly ends life on this planet you can see we’re all murderers.

You know most people think they aren’t because they weren’t given great power and wealth, but look at how they are and you can see what they’d do with others given those things.

If you aren’t a collective thinker and doer then you are a murderer.

Break it down.

I have a pile of carcasses around my neck weighing me down from all the animals I have eaten

2 Likes

Same here.

I hate what we do to the animals.

They only live for about ten years anyway. Why not raise them without all of the torture and then let them down as easy as possible when it’s time to go? This way we get our food and no one gets hurt and there is no difference.

You know back in the day i probably would said something like “■■■■ the animals, i want bacon!”

Either that or i would have been indifferent or something like that.

But then i became them in so many ways.

1 Like

Nah it’s true. People kill anything that isn’t people and don’t really care at all. I get it if you need the food or something but otherwise…I’m baffled. I don’t see it as my place to take a life, regardless of what the life belongs to, animal, insect, whatever.

There’s a place in this world for all God’s animals, right next to the mashed potatoes.

6 Likes

The maggots say the same about us.

1 Like

the circle of life

@“Allway”

sometimes I log on here and see topics like these on the top of the list and think…hmm.

@pansdisease - no offense or anything meant to you. * *

**just (saying) to all in particular… :wink:

1 Like

At least the maggots don’t make threads about it.

3 Likes

I like my steak, and I like BBQ ribs, and I like ham and turkey and, and…haha…

1 Like

I’m ashamed of some of the things I’ve done in my delusional world. I learned a lot about myself and what I’m capable of, given the opportunity.

On a side note, I still pour salt on slugs.

@pansdisease
Murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human, and generally this premeditated state of mind distinguishes murder from other forms of unlawful homicide (such as manslaughter).
I get the brand thing, but how do those two apply?

I don’t tyrannically interfere with their (animals) lives anymore like I used to.

I still eat meat though. Do I have a choice?

Ah, same. The second they make synthetic meat with all the nutrients and good taste of actual meat, I’ll totally switch over but until then the omnivore in me is taking over. I don’t think I could handle not having bacon anymore…

1 Like