Went to group

I won’t write what we talked about, I could get in trouble. But after sharing and listening, I feel better.

6 Likes

well that is great !! something positive like that will hopefully keep you happier.

2 Likes

That’s really cool, cb. I’m not to the point where group would help me but I understand that if you’re ready for it, it can do good things for you.

2 Likes

thanks, i was a little nervous. i have been there four times now. i like the group leaders. there’s two of them and they take turns one will lead the group one week and the other will the next time.

i don’t know if i can do the home work this time though. its examining the wants, needs of both people in a relationship that i am in and write out the outcome.

i got two sheets of home work one for me and my partner and another for my mother in law.

i also did the check list test and discovered in the vast majority of my relationships that i am passive. i got 12 for 12 in the passive department.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.