Well I need some advice

I don’t know what to do. I need to adress my problem to my mother and I don’t know how. I honestly don’t know how they (rest of family) can’t see anything wrong. It’s quite obvious. I’ve told my aunt to her face answering her question if I hear voices, “yeah…” i responded. They found out cuz i went this thing called Claras House for troubled teens or some ■■■■. THat’s where I opened up about it. I really didn’t want people to know (especially family) But i guess i had to tell someone…and everyone knows i isolate…and im awkward as ■■■■ around people. My neck is stiff all the ■■■■■■■ time. Just don’t know how to bring this up to my mom…if you guys have any advice that’d be helpful. Thanks

Can you try writing your Mum a letter? That’s how I opened up to my Mum and it worked really well.

She had time to process everything I had written and told her before formulating a response. So she wasn’t just reactionary.

These things take time. Good luck with it, however you chose to open up.

4 Likes

I was the same way :heart:️ When I was about 14 or so I told my mom about the voices, the demons and how I was scared, suicidal, and needed help. She was completely dumbfounded and didn’t know what to do. So I sank back into my world… I like the advice of writing a letter to help your mom cope, and then my advice would be to make sure you get the help you need. Don’t let anyone drop the ball. Once the letter is read, if that’s what you choose, keep bringing it up, talk about it and get help. I sure wish you the best!

1 Like

I agree with @anon84763962 . Writing a letter is much easier than speaking about it. I really hope you find the support our seek! Best of luck :heart: