Well, god is just evil i guess

What if “good” and “evil” are just ideas about what is that man has pasted on it?

2 Likes

I have my qualms with God. Life is a total bitch man. Again now attacks in Paris for people with Arab ancestry like me it makes life tough to bear, I’m scared my neighbor will trip and try to scare me again because of it. Worst of it all, other Humans are partly to blame for many of the problems on Earth, I wish a Purge would happen, people with true evil in their hearts should be wiped out, Jehohvah Witnesses think that will be the case, but I see the situation as hopeless, best you can do is try to survive in a world akin to a jungle, where Justice is hard to come by.

2 Likes

if god is real…
he/she better start running :runner: when i get up there…!?! :imp:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

God is NOT responsible for the bad stuff. His archenemy, Satan, is responsible for all the evil in the world. God created the good. Otherwise, we would have no good things in the world. Satan goes around creating havoc with it all because of our own bad actions. That is not God’s fault.

A maker makes man.

What is made was made by the maker.

Thats like making a car that sucks and then blaming the car.

1 Like

I have talked with God personally and I can say that maybe he isn’t the unconditional ‘nice guy’ that everyone thinks that he is

Gwen Stefani in skimpy clothing? It’s more like heaven to me.

How dare you say that nick. How dare you.

Yes, I dared…

I speaketh the truth.

god doesn’t exist, the only thing that exists is people believing in primitive imaginary books, religion is the real evil…educate yourself and break free from the lies your fed…

You are half correct

You are incredibly annoying @pansdisease.

Your insistence that god is real and is evil , is incredibly reason free , just you hating bro , fair enough, sz and your symptoms , can make a person bitter , blaming ‘god’ is license for you to do fack all to help yourself.

I can tell you now , until the day , you stop blaming other people , you will not remain the same , but you will go down hill , right to the bottom until you are no more. That’s the way life is , that’s the dealio bro.

PS god is a Pipedream , what you make of that?

so is ur contention that on the Death of the body…Nothing survives.

I can precisely recollect how I was brutally murdered in my previous life during meditation…what do you make of that?..Another delusion?.

Yes 15 characters