Well @Aziz and @everhopeful you sold me

I’m going to quit smoking and start vaping. I’m so over smoking.

12 Likes

Best of luck!! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @antidepressant044

2 Likes

Yay! Smoking stinks. I’m a vaper, too. :smiley:

3 Likes

Good luck leafy! It did not work for me…I just ended up doing both for awhile but I hope it works for you!

2 Likes

we’ll be twins 1515

2 Likes

Thank you @Bowens

2 Likes

Vaping equipment is like meds, it can take a while to find the right setup. So give it a chance.

Best of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Good luck @Leaf. I went from a pack a day to vaping for 8 months, to quitting vaping. I just slowly stepped down my juice’s nicotine, and poof! quit just like that. Literally just set it down and never picked it up again.

5 Likes

Best of luck Leafy.

Let us know how you find it.

:grinning:

1 Like

Thank you darling

1 Like

I quit over 20 years ago. You can do it too!

1 Like

I suggest the innokin T20 S or innokin Prism. They feel good in the hand and are tough. Last a long time. Coils do not cost a lot, either.

2 Likes

switched to juul yesterday and puked, my stomach was feeling bad tho before vaping so it was probably the straw that broke the camels back, i kept getting nic sick tho because i like to take multiple hits even tho one hit felt like more nicotine than i get from a whole cig. anyways speaking of camels i bought a pack of camel blue today, vaping is good for quitting but i find it much easier to moderate my smoking as i have to go outside and once i finish a cig i know im done, with the juul i can lay in bed taking a hit every few minutes

2 Likes

Heck yeah! Good luck comrade.

1 Like

Yeah ive got the Prism - dropped it so many times and still working, and the coils are only £7 for 5 of em here. Saved me a fortune. Worth buying.

2 Likes

I just bought a Smok novo 2. The refillable pods need replacing when the coil goes bad. I think it lasts 3-5 days? Maybe a week. I’ll see.

Good vape though.

1 Like

Good job!

I enjoy my vape. It’s a Geekvape Aegis. Super durable, had it for over 2 years, not too expensive. Coils are easy to find, each one lasts me about 3 weeks.

Currently vaping a Huckleberry peach. 3mg/ml juice.

Hope it works out for you!

1 Like

So, what’s a coil? And tell me a little about the juices.

I ordered some disposable pens to try, is that bad?