I'm starting to get used to the vape

At first it was really making me cough. It’s like I didn’t know how to smoke it. Now I’m figuring it out and I’m not coughing. I’m getting use to the flavor too. Still every once in awhile I just want a cigarette. But I’ll be out of cigarettes soon and I’m not buying anymore because I spent my cigarette money on the vape.

5 Likes

Welcome to the vape club !

2 Likes

I really got into vaping for about 2 years, back in 2016. I don’t vape any more…

I bought all the ingredients and made my own vape juice. I had a good recipe for an iced tea flavoured vape I created from scratch. I had a mod and a bag of cotton. I pretty much did everything from scratch. But then I decided ultimately it was a waste of money so I quit.

1 Like

yeah! we’re vape buddies.

1 Like

My vape used to make me cough sometimes too. I don’t use it anymore.

1 Like

What kind of vape did you get leafy?

1 Like

I just got cheap disposable one’s to try, now that I know I can do it next I’ll have to try to figure out which one to get.

2 Likes

I love my Nord 2 pod system by Smok. It was about $40 or so and a bottle of salts seems to last forever.

:innocent:

Glad you are getting used to the vape.

2 Likes

nvm 1515151515145

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.