Wednesday Night blues

What are you up to?

The injected side of my hip hurts and stings. I had some chicken and rice - it’s not bad - and I actually enjoyed it!
Gonna toughen up a little and make more food like this - stuffed turkey - etc

I am worried and anxious and excited about the future - such a weird phase in life right now. I don’t know what is the next step to take.

3 Likes

Let your life unfold naturally…

You don’t have to force every situation. Time is on your side. You’re too young and intelligent to be always so constantly flustered.

Stop chasing your own tail and relax and let the world come to you. It will eventually.

:sunny:

2 Likes

@sleepybug

Take one day at a time.

What am I doing tonight? In 5 minutes I have to take nightly meds (I love to take my meds! Different sizes, different colors. Heck I can even make a gorgeous mosaic). Then I’ll do a little vaping, maybe watch some TV. I know, my life is sooo exciting.

1 Like

That is a very beautiful advice @Patrick. I feel ike life is passing me by and I am sleeping and dreaming of changing things.

I will take one day at a time.

@kindness we all are in the same boat. I am not sure what pleases people? Maybe this is part of growing up on my side? I can not just be content with my life and think there is much more to life?

2 Likes

@sleepybug

In 7 weeks I’ll be 53, so most of my life has been lived. Some people call me middle-aged. Really? If I live to 106.

1 Like

I am 28 and feel like that too because I am unfulfilled. My work does not satisfy me - money does not satisfy me - I am empty and drained and if I die it will be better. But I live day to day and make the most of it. I am not sure what would make me happy

I’ll be 51in less than a month…

But I feel in my brain like I’m 25 years old. I get along very well with millennials because of my youthful mindset. Humour and music are my 2 passions which have kept me young at heart I believe over all of these years.

4 Likes

Not certain it will be better,
but certain it will remove all possibilities of any chance of it getting better.

3 Likes

Lol… how do you know that?

You can’t improve what isn’t here.
as far as I know, all those before me who have killed themselves have never come back in any way to say it got better.

1 Like

Hahaha - I would never kill myself - one wish in my life is die in a happy way. Maybe listening to very loud good music and drunk or eating good food with friends when I suddenly have a heart attack and die. Life is a mystery I guess.

I would prefer a stroke over a heart attack.
Heart attacks looks scary. My brain already blew up a long time ago, I think I could handle a stroke.

1 Like

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”