Watching TV with my mom

I like having someone to watch TV with. I’m the kind of person that comments on what’s going on, what doesn’t make any sense. My mom puts up with it and does the same thing sometimes.

6 Likes

That’s the best way to watch tv :tv:

3 Likes

Sounds like an enjoyable night! Glad you and your mom can hang out together! You two have been through a lot!

1 Like

Yes. Yes it is. Watching TV by yourself can be okay, but I find myself wanting to make comments only there’s no one around.

1 Like

Thanks! We have definitely been through it, you’re right about that. It’s nice to sit and relax with her (even though we sit on the floor because we were stupid about where we put the couch). I usually take my pillow and my blankets into the room and lay down and talk. It’s really nice and good fun.

2 Likes

I don’t really watch tv anymore but when I did I always had to make comments through the whole show. Movies, too. I was always whispering to whoever was with me.

1 Like

I like commenting on things when I watch TV.
It used to drive my father crazy, he’s the kind of person who prefers it if you pause when you have something to say.

1 Like

@disciple @Pikasaur What’s the point of watching TV with someone if you’re not going to make comments, right?

2 Likes

Agreed! Half the fun is bashing the people and pointing out plotholes! :smile:

1 Like

I love pointing out plot holes and inconsistencies, and making fun of the characters. Lol it’s great.

1 Like

I like to make comments because it gives me a chance to let my sarcasm shine. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s nice. I watch TV with my mum sometimes too and it’s nice to have that time together. It’s special. I’m glad you have your mum. Enjoy it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.