Schizophrenia.com

Waking up out of a dream

I wish life were a dream, but it’s not. Dreams are during sleep and that’s why I hate waking up in the morning. Time to get up, no more dreaming.

3 Likes

I have vivid, lucid and memorable dreams. Waking up, getting out of bed and making coffee is quite an affair for me. It takes an hour.

0 Likes

My best ideas come from dreaming. Also waking up is a process for me. Two cigarettes a cup of coffee I’m up and ready to go.

0 Likes

I’m with you. I loooove dreaming. They are almost always very lucid and I can control what happens quite often. I really enjoy having dreams about pets that are no longer with me, as well as my mother who passed. I enjoy the dreams but I don’t like waking up to find that she is gone.
But I love to fly, ride horses, and do interesting things that I’d normally not do when I’m awake

2 Likes

Me too, I love to dream. Especially when I can stay under water like a fish.
When I stopped welbutrin, it gave me the yuckiest, most vivid, uncomfortable dreams I’ve ever experienced.

0 Likes

My dreams are long lost back when I was doing stints off of medication. I feel like I’m being robbed of a lot of my essence one of life’s essentials.

1 Like