Wait...what was I doing?

So I just got up to do something, and on my way to do it, I completely forgot why I even got up. So here I am, expressing my confusion to you fine people.

Now that I think about it, I think I wanted to go look at a bookmark I have on my tablet. Even though I was on my computer at the time and I have all my bookmarks in the cloud.

Maybe I need to write something down in my journal.

Maybe you need to get a water bed, but take the mattress out, and fill the frame up with yarn. So much yarn. And then submerge yourself in the yarn with only your face sticking out. This would probably be an amazing experience naked.

1 Like

http://www.mundotkm.com/fotos/2014/07/golden-ticket-gif.gif

Do you know where you were going?

Happens to me sometimes. Then I just go to where I had planned to go and look around. Then suddenly it sets in.

Also I employ the logic. If it doesn’t come up again it probably wasn’t that important. If it was important it’ll probably come up again.

Yeah I usually go to where I plan to go too. This time I just had the sense that what I was planning to do was already done. So I came back. Hoping to remember what it was I wanted to remember. Reading this, it was probably just a better idea to go to where I was going.

It probably wasn’t to important.

Brush your teeth or whatever else you need to do.

1 Like

That used to happen to me all the time…hasn’t in a while though. What’s been happening to me is going to the store especially to get one particular thing and coming back sans that one particular thing. I hate when that happens.

I have done that. And on top of that, I usually have a bunch of other stuff that I don’t even set out to get.

Yep.

Fifteen characters.