Voices and sexuality

wtf ?? @Kenforce

God isnā€™t running the ā€œdemonicā€ show, thatā€™s for sure. I have had comforting moments from what appeared to be God, and it was nothing like what the antagonistic spirits were trying to make me feel.

The spirits basically just want to have sex with me, start a polyamorous community or some stuff. People say Iā€™m highly attractive, but I have no idea what effect it has on them. Are people really that loose-minded about holding back their affections in the ā€œotherworldā€? If so, I might be in for a rude awakening come death time.

Lol sorry, couldnā€™t resist. Iā€™ll delete if I get 5 likes for that.

i didnt get any pleasure knowing that god runs the show infact i had very ill and bad feeling having come in contact with this whole knowledge. so its not really a comfort for me but a reality that i just, kind of, need to accept and move on.

you believed you were god? how would that feel and go?

really long story. but it felt great

Giving your voices credence is a sign that you are delusional. I donā€™t know why the doctor is taking you off medications. You mentioned that you hear more voices on medications. So maybe they will get better. I know I had a period where the medications made me more schizophrenic. So it could be that. But know that the voices have a physical basis and that there a sign of an illness. They donā€™t give you special powers and donā€™t affect the world. If anything they are a negative influence on you ( though it could be positive). I would just accept the voices and try to not entertain them. Try to ignore them. And maybe try better medications.

2 Likes

they actually have a little of power over me by giving me more self confidence. even though it isnt as great as it used to be prior to my schizophrenic episode. but still i get more confident talking to people about my most inner feelings and have no problems with that at all.

do you want to elaborate? i would love to hear the entire story, honestly. would you imagine yourself to be god and have that thought confirmed by what is going on around you?

It started with some ā€œmystical signsā€ and messages I recieved observing life and making my own mind about what they meant, then I started to believe in ā€œconfirmationsā€ that werenā€™t nothing but stuff happening, then I went full blown psychotic and believed in all that and started telling people. I thought I could communicate with my other lives, and had visuals to confirm it or dreams sometimes. Went on for almost two years.

ewwwww?! :joy_cat:

Who would you tell? did they take it seriously(or you believed they took it seriously)? It doesnt sound very coherent you could talk to your other ā€˜livesā€™? what do you mean by this now? two years sounds like a really painful long time but as i understood you you had a great time during those years! yeah me too i used to have some strange belief before my psychosis and i used to feel great!

Ya, heā€™s a bad sloth

Told some friends like really casually ā€œSo I just discovered Iā€™m godā€ looool

It was pretty coherent in my head, iā€™m not explaining everything nor do I want to at this point.

I had a great time but at the same time I believed some of my friends weā€™re trying to kill me so that was pretty stressful, but I was happy nontheless

1 Like

did you have reasons for believing youre god? like did you use to believe you were allknowing or anything like that?

anyway how did your friends react to you telling them that you were god? did they accept it or did you they make fun of it?

No reasons, just did.

Some made fun of me, some said I needed to get help, some didnā€™t react.

Youre doing better now with meds though? Have you talked to your friends recently and what they think about what happened during your episode(you being god and all)?

Yeah Iā€™m great. No visuals, no delusions.

Yeah I talked to some of them, mostly fine with it ā€œAh you went to the hospital. Still believe in it? No? Thatā€™s goodā€

1 Like