Voices and sexuality

No more demons molesting you? well thats good. and you seem not to suffer from the typical side effects of medicine aswell. i believe you were taking xeplion? you dont seem to gain weight or have other negative effects from it. well i used to thats why i quit. but youre lucky i wish i could have no side effects and i wouldnt have quit then and just go about living my life as if nothing happened.

I gained a few kilos but nothing much. My pdoc just lowered my dose Iā€™m feeling much better on it.

For how long were you on Xeplion?

1 year. how long were you on xeplion? what dose are you taking currently?

Iā€™m on 75mg, been for a year also. To be honest, it just started to work a few months ago.

it started to work for you now? so for a year you didnt feel much impact of the AP until now? how much were you taking before 75mg? well for me i have always felt the same with the medicine, a kind of apathetical outlook, and thats why i quit.

I was taking 100mg.
It worked slowly, first the visuals, than the delusions. But gradually and slowly.

I have to go now, best of luck to you

to you too

one of my female voices once told me that i#d had an affair with her but it was crap from start to finishā€¦total bollox. am heteroā€¦women do not interest me in the slightest . voices cannot make you do anything you donā€™t want to do and if they can then you need to be on meds. thatā€™s my honest opinion

I get perverson all the time and the voices that I have also implies gay sexuality. I also feel them doing all kinds of stuff. Iā€™m just going to leave it at that. Just hang in there and donā€™t give in to the voices.

1 Like

why did your doctor recommend you being off the meds if your still hearing voices.

Just recently started struggling with sexual illusion pop-ups. Theyā€™re usually alongside my mind eyeā€™s left peripheral. It only started kickinā€™ up once I transitioned from pill meds to injection and happens either when Iā€™m trying to fall asleep or am just waking up and trying to fall back asleep.

Yeah, not voices but literal imagery; scenes & people Iā€™ve never seen before. Everytime itā€™s always something new.

I have no clue. Maybe because we had a deal that i will only be taking the meds for 1 year and this time has passed. The voices are annoying but not as bad as they used to be.

how you doing @danddolo?

You got this stuff processed yet? Schizophrenia can make sexuality issues a total bitch.

im doing okay and you?

yeah its not like the voices bombard me with gay thoughts since the incident with the two guys but still its really lame when you can do nothing about the sitation but have to ā€˜live through itā€™ and hope something better turns up. the voices have been talking about all sort of female encounters aswell but backed up with only a few personal experiences. you know like meeting a good looking girl and then the voices would tell me this and that. that is rare, but with anything that goes against my desires i get alot of experiences. lifes a bitch since schizophrenia. i never asked for this.

doing alright man.

I think your gonna be alright man. Youā€™ll find a girl and all this will just seem funny.

in this modern world though, no one escapes the gay. Iā€™d get used to it.

What do you mean by there is no escape from the gay? Like what sort of gay are we talking here? Gay pride parade or the casual tendency to find the same sex attractive?

just all around manā€¦ if your not gay then some one else isā€¦ā€™

what Iā€™m saying is its alright to think aboutā€¦ everyone doesā€¦ doesnā€™t make you gay

I never found guys to be attractive or sexually appealing, nothing about them. i dont want to start this. but there was this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  incident where there was like a whole ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  soccer group of like 30 guys gathered where i was doing my daily jogging and they were doing BBQ and acted very GAY and i felt treated like a lady for some reason. this was the first incident in my life i felt this disgusting feeling of being femine or something i cant even describe it. very sickening thought. i dont know why they were like this it never happened to me before. the whole sitation felt like the movie ā€˜lord of the fliesā€™ but more mature and more homosexual.

1 Like

thatā€™s funny dudeā€¦ youā€™re not gay man

3 Likes

thanks man i dont think youre gay either if that says anything. and also good luck to finding a girl for you if you havent found one already.

2 Likes