Video game thread!

I play on PC with a ton of mods.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m looking forward to the new battlefield. Back to WWII just like the first one.

1 Like

It looks amazing on PC.

1 Like

Iā€™m playing Skyrim on the switch. The right joy-con is drifting up all the time itā€™s annoying. Hard to get a perfect file going on non pc platforms cuz you donā€™t have access to console commands.

I canā€™t mod on pc well because of my negative symptoms, Iā€™d need a friend to help me with it.

1 Like

I have it on switch also. I got it recently thinking, ā€œhandheld skyrimā€. Itā€™s pretty neat. I also have it on PC. Iā€™ve been playing it on the switch more often.

I restarted playing Skyrim again half a year ago then stopped and started again yesterday. At 87 hours now and level 32. Iā€™m a heavy armour shield and attack kind of guy. On Xbox 360

Iā€™ve also been playing puzzle pirates too lately again.

And Iā€™ve been playing War thunder too on PC. Was on the alpha testing back in 2011 when they only had planes. Got the TU- 2 Russian bomber/attacker only for alpha testers long ago. So itā€™s a very rare plane I have :slightly_smiling_face:

Battlefield games are awesome. People still play such as me on the original battlefield 1942 games and itā€™s expansion packs :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just got into Company of Heroes. On a bit of a world war 2 revisit for something different. Was playing sims 4 and a few other thingsā€¦Iā€™m a pc gamer through and through.

4 Likes

Iā€™m playing chronicles of valkyria remaster for ps4. Man near the end things sure do get difficult. It is still fun though

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing skyrim with a sword and shield too. War Thunder looks like a lot of fun. I did not know Battlefield 1942 was still around. I was really good at that one.

1 Like

I have Company of Heroes but havenā€™t gotten around to playing it.

1 Like

Chronicles of Valkyria is great! Iā€™m not too far into it yet. Have you heard part 4 will be released in the coming months?

1 Like

Yeah there is still one or two 64 players servers that get filled up! A lot of fun! It was free to get back in 2012 for like a year or two and there was a huge surge of players that sparked the life back into itā€™s player community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Chronicles is great fer sureā€¦ be aware that it gets harder after a while :o oh no I didnā€™t know the fourth one is coming out soon. Perhaps I will get that to play for my winter break of school in December :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t wait til January the Resident Evil 2 remake comes out am playing cod ww2 for now am 8th prestige

1 Like

I play wow, Starcraft, Diablo and hearthstone

2 Likes

Iā€™m on

Planetbase
Kerbal Space Program
Farming Simulator, only a bit though
Prison Architect

Was doing Battlefield Online but that fizzled out.

Oh and Civil War, Nation Divided on PS2

2 Likes

Hi.

I usually play NBA 2k18 on the ps4, but I hate the lag issues itā€™s giving me. Also played Battlefield 1 a couple of hours ago. Used to play a lot of Titanfall 2.

2 Likes

I play Lotro and Wow. Love them!

2 Likes

Guys i love games but i dont have gaming pcā€¦!!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s horrible I would be so sad