Video Game Thread 5.0

1 Like

Wow 3h22 min. The gain from overclock is little from the review I read about an Asus 3080 one. The 2080 Ti had such a low stock clock 1350Mhz, you can bump it to 2100-2125Mhz. Mine runs between 2070 and 2100Mhz, didnā€™t try any higher. My Vram sucks though, its at 15 900Mhz stable Micron. Samsung ones can do over 17 000Mhz.

1 Like

I like TechPowerUp more:

1 Like

Hey man I play CS but I dont know if you wanna play with me Iā€™m silver 2

1 Like

We canā€™t queue for competitive together coz our ranks are too far apart. Iā€™ll still send you my steam though if u wanna buddy me. Maybe we could play some casual or something.

We could probably do scrimmage my steam name is nervouspace

1 Like

Add me on steam, hitman078.

1 Like

Football Manager 2020 and Watchdogs 2 are free on epic games until 24th of September

1 Like

Definetly I will dude

1 Like

I think I sent you a request

Ill turn on my PC now.

1 Like

If anyone wants to play destiny 2 free version or phantasy star online 2 or halo mcc pm me.

The RTX 3080 will have a 20Gb version later. 10Gb isnā€™t enough for 4K. My 2080 Tiā€™s 11Gb gets full in Call of Duty.

FPS drops to under 15 fps when hitting video ram limits. I have to turn off Ray Tracing.

Can it runs Crysis? Its actually a graphics setting in the game lol

2 Likes

Got another warzone win, one more for 40 in br.

Just bought crysis : remastered and it runs fine for me at 30fps on high settings on 4k with raytracing. Fans were going like a belter on the rig tho lol. Any higher than that - and it would ground to a halt. lol.

1 Like

I just bought Mario kart 8 for the switch.

I donā€™t like it. Actually, thatā€™s an understatement. I really donā€™t like it.

I donā€™t like how I feel playing it. It feels too much like a little kid game to me. Idkā€¦ maybe Iā€™m not giving the game a fair shot.

How can I play paper Mario, and animal crossings: but Mario kart feels to ā€˜kiddishā€™?

I think itā€™s going on eBay unless someone can talk me out of it.

Did you change the assist settings meant for kids? You can turn off auto accelerate and lane guide and it is a lot more challenging. I think theyā€™re automatically turned on until you change them manually.

1 Like