Schizophrenia.com

Video Game Thread 5.0

I’m inclined agree with Star here.

I remember Amazon and their “Only 1 book left, order now before it’s too late!!!”, shenanigans.

I could be wrong, but given that we live in clikcbait society, I wouldn’t be surprised that they decided pull stunt like this.

Hey guys :slightly_smiling_face:
Has anyone gotten a chance to play SpellBreak yet? The game itself came out around September 3rd I think. It’s free for PC, Switch, Playstation 4 and maybe XBox? Crossplay available.
Anyways, the game is pretty fun. I’ll leave the gameplay trailer in the link below:

2 Likes

It looks really fun but I’d prefer it if it was a death match or objective based rather than battle royale.

1 Like

Isnt there a head set instead of speaking on the phone?

Is it because its cross platform?

Its crossplatform but I need an adapter to plug my earphones. I ordered the adapter yesterday.

1 Like

If anyone wants to play CSGO, feel free to message me. Doesn’t matter if you have a mic or not idc :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to be pretty good but now I’m stuck in mg2 lol

Had some good games in warzone today, top 10s, top 5s, a 2nd that i should have won, but shots didnt register or something.

1 Like

Torchlight 1 and 2 for $4 USD together. Good Diablo-style RPGs for pocket change.

Path of Exile might be better though.

2 Likes

Got a warzone win after a drought, nice endorphine rush.

1 Like
1 Like

I pre ordered the ps5 today. Games I’m really looking foward to on it is demon souls. Horizon zero dawn. Ratchet and clank. Resident evil and Hogwarts.

2 Likes

My friend has been trying to preorder the PS5 since yesterday, its all soldout.

1 Like

Yes it’s all sold out here now too. I was lucky to be able to pre order.

1 Like

This is the best thread I enjoy learning so much about games

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

The new hogwarts game looks epic, I miss backwards compatibility on the PS, I remember I had a fat ps3 that played all the way back to ps1 games, like tekken 3 and FFVII. Maybe someday they will make a new GTA game.