Video Game Thread 5.0

@anon99082702 With Mario Kart they start you with really low speeds and easy AI - and it gets faster and harder as you keep playing. Play online for a proper challenge. I havn’t played the newest one but I really enjoyed it on Wii especially with friends.

1 Like

Xbox bought Bethesda! I wonder what this means for other platforms. Are Bethesda games going to be Xbox and PC exlcusives?

3 Likes
1 Like

Yeah I can still barely believe it. And not just Bethesda - Bethesda’s parent company Zenimax. Meaning they own Arkane Studios (Dishonoured) ID Software (Doom). Its a really big deal.

I cant imagine they bought them out for no reason. There will at least be timed exclusives if not full exclusives to Xbox.

TBH people were speculating Microsoft acquiring Warner Bros Interactive a few months ago, so perhaps it shouldn’t be shocking. But its just going to be strange seeing ElderScrolls and Fallout becoming Microsoft first party games.

Nice username btw @Mountain_Lion_Mean :smiley:

1 Like

I played Combat Arms, I played this game a lot from 19 y.o. up to last year. So 10 years. I got online and my clan mates were happy to see me. On had to go pick up his kids from the schoolbus.

1 Like

It looks big, like a small desktop.

1 Like
1 Like

Kinda cool that this next gen of consoles is on par with pc performance for the price. Hard to build a pc for 1440p or 1080p gaming better than the Xbox series s for the price. I now prefer pc gaming but am always excited for the world of gaming and how far it’s come.

1 Like

I wonder if there will be another mining gpu shortage with that performance uplift.

1 Like

Dang these store brand batteries drain fast in my controller. Guess i was hoping to save money, but not at this pace.

I get AmazonBasics high capacity batteries, they’re very good and not as expensive as big brands.

1 Like

I know now why CS GO was freezing, its bcz I am overclocking my video card too much lol Other games run fine with the overclock though. I lowered the core by 35Mhz and the VRAM by 100Mhz. Should be stable now.

2 Likes

Ok awesome we will play again soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did anybody else score an Xbox Series X pre order?

1 Like
1 Like

Been playing World of warcraft with my new friend and were waiting for the new expac. Anyways, if you want to join us in the upcoming expansion doing mythics and or raids come to Aerie Peak US Alliance. I will probably be tanking and he will be healing, so we prob just need dps. Unless you want one of those roles, we will also try level with you and set you up with gold if you join and need help leveling.

1 Like

I got lucky and scored a PS5 direct from Sony and one potentially from amazon just by being online at the right time. I want to try and get a Series X too because of the Bethesda games going to game pass but I might wait til more stock is around.

1 Like