Vegitarian recipes

Does anyone have any favorite meatless recipes they want to share?

2 Likes

sun dried tomatoes, mozerella cheese shredded, capers, artichoke hearts and sliced garlic home made pizza…delicious…use marinara sauce too…sorry.

1 Like

nice! There’s Italy

My favorite is chili.
I also like roasted veggies with cheese sauce.

2 Likes

can’t go wrong with cheese sauce, that’s for sure

2 Likes

LS! Three times a week I eat vegan high protein Quinoa with Vegetables. I have a four liter pan. First I put in some black seaweed, then Quinoa 125 grams, then Italian herbs, curry powder, black pepper, some sambal, Tofu cut in small pieces 225 grams, a red onion chopped, about five carrots, some eggplant, cilantro, beansprouts, six shiitake mushrooms, two king oyster mushrooms, 140 grams of tomato paste, next I pour on boiling water and cook for eighteen minutes, I then let it rest for another five minutes and add four tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil.

4 Likes

I love black beans and brown rice in my pressure cooker. It’s bland if you don’t spice it up but it’s quite healthy and filling.

2 Likes

I sometimes make myself a mozzarella salad, and I love it.

What I do is I take spinach leaves and put some in a bowl. Then I put tomato slices on top of that, and mozzarella slices on top of that. Then I keep layering until I run out of the things.
I also sometimes add finely diced red onions on top. And you can drizzle it with olive oil or some sort of vinegar dressing if you like those things.

I’m pretty sure black olives would taste great with that even though I don’t eat olives.

1 Like

Egg fried rice is good. Do you like Morningstar products? You could have a black bean burger or a chicken patty with pasta.

1 Like

egg fried rice is good. I’m trying to get ideas of international food for out international vegetarian Christmas dinner, I need time to practice the recipes to make sure they’re good. So far I have miso soup (Japanese), lentil tacos (Mexican) and millet tabbouleh (middle east).

Bombay Potato Curry,Any Homemade Veggie Burger,Veggie Spagh Bol plus loads more!

I make a Thai curry that’s real good. Just throw whatever vegetables you like in a pot, add a 32 oz can of coconut milk, curry powder, ginger, and cayenne pepper to taste, and bring to a boil, then simmer until the veggies are tender. Frozen veggies are fine. I use a frozen stir fry blend my grocery store makes, usually. It has bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and baby corn. I’ve also made it with broccoli and sweet potato.

I use 1/4 c curry powder, 1 Tbsp ginger, and ten chakra of cayenne.

3 Likes

Do you like spicy food? If so, this is one I just made:

1 Like

A little spicy is ok, but nothing to hot or it gives me reflux.

Ok. Avoid this dish. I’ll give you another one

Here’s one to try that tastes great over rice.

1 Like

yummy, that looks devine

1 Like

It’s really good. And a little sticky ;). But still really good.

1 Like

My sister says it sounds good. I’m making it tomorrow, I have all the ingredients except garlic. Thanks for the recipe.

1 Like

For lunch I boil some red/green lentils and pasta or rice togheter. Then add corn and sauce. Very easy/cheap/tasty.

1 Like