Vaping - my 14 year old thinks

You can’t get high if you vape THC. She thinks if you smoke it you get high, but if you vape it you only get buzzed. How do I convince her it’s still getting high if you vape THC?!

Vaping THC is the thing that’s killing people :astonished:

5 Likes

Yeah I know. That’s why we’re trying to convince her it’s still getting high and it’s still dangerous

2 Likes

Vape cartridges can have upwards of 90% thc, shed be getting less THC by smoking the flower.

Her information is wrong. Sounds like she’s in denial over how much damage they can do. Black market THC is killing people.

4 Likes

Do you know where you got that statistic @Ooorgle? I’d like to show her that.

Leafly is an enthusiast website world known.

2 Likes

As for the concentration percentages, that’s all first hand comparison at a lab tested California shop. No clue what they’re getting without lab slips

1 Like

you actually get higher from vaping thc than smoking it

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Ooorgle!!!

1 Like

You got it friend, I’m an ex addict, so my wealth of information should be used for good.

4 Likes

I wouldnt vape Anything like that but my friend smokes rollies and he has been coughing like nobody’s business and since i started vaping he has followed and the results have been amazing for him, he has saved loads of money and his cough has improved, he wants to vape zero nicotine bc he likes them better, its great that he has followed my idea and used it to benefit himself :slight_smile:

i have been using non nicotine UK standard water based vape, enjoying it.

1 Like

I sometimes vape cannabis oil, and yeah, it mostly relaxes me. I get stronger effects from smoke, be it bud or wax, than I do from vaping the oil. Either way, it’s not for kids. I personally think marijuana and marijuana products should be legal for adults 21+ years old, but I realize that is an unpopular opinion on this forum.

3 Likes

It’s legal in my state. We’ve had pretty much no problems that I’m aware of. It’s been decriminalized for a long time here though, but you couldn’t grow it. That didn’t stop us from growing it though. I don’t smoke anymore because it makes me psychotic, but when I didn’t have schizophrenia, I didn’t drink I just rolled a fatty to end my week.

2 Likes

also 14 is when i started smoking weed and i had my first psychotic episode before even turning 16, even tho everyone treats it like its harmless, weed or any other psychoactive drug is not good for developing brains and i got lucky because now im 19 and have gotten a bit better, but having been on antipsychotics since 15 and seeing other people in my life also having problems even tho its “just weed”, its nothing you even want to risk letting them go through.

2 Likes

It’s legal now in Michigan, but they’re trying to come up with all the laws around it now.

Man, the worst thing my kid did at 14 was sneak snacks out of the pantry and put the empty packaging back after in the hopes we wouldn’t notice. Guess I was blessed.

3 Likes

People are doing crazier stuff with concentrated THC products these days, they do stuff much stronger than just the plant. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Well, its legalized now. They’re going to do the same thing they did with cigarettes.

1 Like

It’s still illegal where I live now. Well, for the next 3 days at least. It’s legalized in CA of course.

2 Likes

I have my medicinal marijuana card in Oklahoma…I vape THC sometimes but I prefer flower. Vaping always makes me cough. yes it’s the black market THC cartridges that are killing people…mine are always dispensary…

2 Likes