Update on me

Haven’t posted in a very long time but here goes I had been having some Anxiety issues and some Paranoia like thinking people are laughing at me instead of about something else etc…I now see a therapist Nurse on certain Days and also a Psychiatrist hoping soon I will not have to go to see my Therapist and just see the nurse and my Psychiatrist every three to four months Anyhow to make a long story short my P.D. upped the dosage on my Abilify from 5 to one and a half pills a night and Lexapro from 15 mg to 20 mg and added this new medicine for Anxiety among other things to the two I am already taking called Vistaril and I am to take it as needed up to three times daily. Have been busy going to my Doctors appointments and I just recently joined a Gym so I go to it like three times a week every other day Monday Wednesday And Friday Usually. I am feeling better as far as my Anxiety and Mood goes now since having my meds changed and this new med is working so far and I haven’t even been on it that long.

4 Likes

It’s nice to hear from you Melina!
Glad your meds are working out for you.

1 Like

@ImprisonedSpirit1
Wonderful that you are experiencing relief! Do you have support from family and friends?

Yes my family is very supportive of me I have one that I consider a true friend other than that I am pretty much a loner and homebody.

3 Likes

Thank you
I am glad they are working for me as well its a relief

1 Like

I’m sure the anxiety is better due also to your exercising. It surely helps me. I can’t wait for the snow to go away so I can go back to the gym.

2 Likes

So glad you have a supportive family and a friend to help!

1 Like

Cant wait for Spring to get here

Glad to hear the meds are working well. That’s always a plus. It’s also good that you have some support for when you’re not feeling as good. Hope things continue to improve for you. Take care.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.