Under boobies. Ladies

I have a real problem with rashes under my boobs. And after suffering for years i finally found what works.
Clean area with hydrogen peroxide. Dry. Then put on a fair amount of vaseline. Gone the same day.

3 Likes

Wearing the correct sized bra helps too. Is there a specialty bra shop you can go to? They can size you. I go to a specialty bra store.

3 Likes

I’ve also had a rash under mine for about a year now. Tried cream from the doctor and it’s still not gone.

1 Like

Glad you figured out how to fix it.

When I had my big boobies,

I used to get rashes all the time from my bra.

I think @CoCo is right,

A well fitting bra really makes a difference.

3 Likes

Never knew boob sweat was a thing until mine grew from the risperdone.

Glad you found something that works for you, @FatMama!

1 Like

Us chaps get it in the groin as well! Johnsons Baby powder gets rid of the nut sweat.

2 Likes

I am getting my implants removed so no bra shopping until then. :blush:

1 Like

I have massive boobs (36L) and only wear sports bras because I’m lazy. But I get rashes between my boobs. I use a either diaper rash cream or Vaseline. They help so much.

1 Like

I used to have cup size M. It was awful. But I started losing weight in May and I’m down to a G now. Yay!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was much bigger before. I’ve lost 80 lbs and can wear some sports bras finally!

2 Likes

Yay!!! 15151515

2 Likes

thanks for this thread, I’ve had an itty bitty rash to go with my itty bitties and now I know what to do.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.