(TW) Physical and mental trauma from voices

I started to hear a few voices in 2012 they were like a small sound in my ears like a backgroud discussion. After short time i started to hear them loud in ears they were people who commented my actions what i did in the past, but also they were arguing and screaming in my ears. I felt really scared, frightened by hearing these voices talking. I did not said anyone about this as i thought im going nuts and i believed my parents will lock me in a mental hospital forever, that were my thoughts about this. I could not endure anymore so i told my parents about hearing people talk in my ears. They took me to hospital i stayed inpatiant for like two weeks, in the last day there i jumped from first floor and broke my arm(elbow) and i could not walk for 2-3 days. They sent me with an ambulance at local hospital in town, i had surgery still have scars and such.

To be brief i was having a hard time with voices i heard, i felt very scared and i tried to commit suicide becouse i couldnd tolerate anymore. I am grateful to my parents, they helped me a lot with support when i needed. Now im well and stable becouse of antipsychotics :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That sounds rough. I’m really glad you’re still with us and doing so well now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Jonnybegood
I have other details but i prefer not to say

1 Like

that’s quite a story, a true one, not fiction.

yeah I would have done anything to not hear all those voices anymore.

it is trauma, especially when they’re screaming to kill yourself.

I’d never go back, taking meds for life.

2 Likes

Thank you @Daze
Its been 7 lucky years since then :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.