TW I was suicidal today

My bf threatened to leave me. Fine. I had to go get my meds being depressed on a bus. I just really didn’t want to go on.i dont want attention I’m sure I’ve posted a lot of stupid ■■■■. It felt serious today.

How do you go on?

5 Likes

Relationships are hard. Threats are scary. Stay safe x

1 Like

They say one day at a time, but I have found sometimes it’s one moment at a time. I really feel for you, that’s a tough State of Mind to be in. Be kind to yourself

1 Like

Hey Roxanna. Thanks so much for reaching out for support. You know how much we all care about you here. You are important to us. I’m sorry things are so upsetting right now. Going to leave the crisis lines in case you want them.

3 Likes

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

4 Likes

Sorry that you are feeling down roxanna. :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Please call a crisis line if the urge gets strong again. We want you to stay around.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that being threatened with abandonment is one of the worst behaviors to have to go through. It can be a deal breaker. I feel for you. It’s like standing on shifting sands.

3 Likes

I hope things improve for you @roxanna

2 Likes

Please get well soon.life is precious.everything better than nothing

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon. Big hug.

1 Like

roxanna. this bad feeling will too pass, just give it a little time please.

i also think you should contact someone like a pdoc or something.

like was already listed here on this thread, lots of good ideas of who to contact.

we care about you here.

hope you feel a whole lot better really really soon.

judy :laughing: :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry @roxanna. You’re one of my favorite people here and I always feel so sad for you because you’re up to your ears in bulllshit, and yet you seem so kind and caring, and it hurts me to see you suffer so. Please take care of yourself and don’t hesitate to reach out for help. (((HUGS)))

2 Likes

I hope things will get better for you. Sometimes, I would have a bad mood and my mood is not stable and I would take a walk or read some books and things can get better.

1 Like

My cat Bella licked my arm trying to calm me down. I told my bf I was going off the bridge. I hate it all. I know part of it’s caffeine. It’s toxic. I’m just so pissed at myself. I didn’t want to start a new thread. Sorry. I’m taking deep breaths.

4 Likes

Can you watch TV, listen to music or play with Bella?

That would distract you for a little bit.

I hate that you’re feeling down.

You matter to us.

2 Likes

Im watching about Elliott Smith. Took meds. Do you know anything about b. Complex vitamins?

1 Like

Hi, you can always do what you can and please don’t give up and cheers.

1 Like

B complex is good to take if you think you’re low. As long as you’re getting enough fluids it’s pretty hard to take too much. So probably worth a try if you’re not sure.

I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time right now. I love you and I hope these feelings pass soon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.