Trying to be nice and it's wrecking my ife

Dumbsht is out in the living room and the hall by himself talking up a storm. I admit the problems caused are mutual but I’m tired and mentally ill people tend to be tuned in more than normal people to “vibes” of someone displaying symptoms. So I’m trying to be tactful but I’m so tired that when I react to his mutterings I have a choice to be mean or nice and I pick the wrong one and he laughs at me. So now sht-for-brains (anyone else know this term or is it a California thing?) turned a couple of slips into almost a habit for me. I’ll keep being nice because that’s me but I do have a mean streak.

1 Like

I can get pretty aggravated living with other people as well. I think it would be best for me to have my own apartment but live next to friends. So I can still have that social aspect if I need it but not be forced to deal w it.

1 Like

Good idea. It was fun sometimes living on my own but, you’re right, having a friend or acquaintance next store would be nice.

If the roomate is crazy, shut the door and try to stay inside your room as long as possible. Just ignor him.

1 Like

When I shared I always just stayed in my room, it used to bug roommates, usually I just move again

1 Like

I have had a moment where i wanna tell a colleage to ■■■■ off…i really have wanted to forget the chance of loosing my job over this. Seems like empty stomach due to.no salary doesnt matter anymore if i could just tell the colleage how stupid he is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.