Trying something new

Trying something new lifestyle changes so I don’t have to suffer from heart problems in the future. But I do feel tired and for some reason my mind gets the best of me regardless if I try and try to divert my mental energy on something else I just feel the void. Tomorrow I will see the psychiatrist and am happy hopefully they can adjust my medication, don’t like the idea of in patient.

1 Like

I can’t seem to entertain any more of my life at the house, I can’t seem to leave without freaking out and i hate it. I’m losing to some extent any sense of safety, so now i will go out for a walk and deep breath. Damn this is taking a toll on me.

1 Like

In response to you Lonely Lord becareful on who you let in your room unless it is your immediate family member, i shouldn’t be posting my thoughts online but for god sake I need someone to hear so i don’t feel like I’m losing it by myself or someone besides me i hate this i doont want nothing to do with anybody i cant deal with this again i say it a variety of times, they talk about me and want the worst for me in some ectent this is the loast message i will write

1 Like

What are you trying?

1 Like

Just hang in there and hopefully your doc can sort you out tomorrow.

I too get tired fron the disease and meds. Sometimes I just have to take a nap in the middle of the day even though I feel bad about it. But have to tell myself I can’t help it.

Actually after experiencing severe insomnia for many years it’s a blessing to be able to feel tired.

2 Likes

What will you be trying to do to help you deal with it? I am constantly followed and recorded. It’s exhausting

2 Likes

@eek
@Mr_Hope
@CoCo

It comes in waves, these horrible episodes. Anyway I went on a tangent I meant to say healthy lifestyle. Im coping. Using what I have to deal with it. Like. mmmedication deep breathing and talking to people i care about, just trying to make it better for myself. Or somethung. Not sure i feel my cognition declining typing isn’t so easy right now.

1 Like

Proud of you for making some healthy lifestyle changes and going out of your comfort zone. That’s awesome.

:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! My good friend @shutterbug

2 Likes

You’re doing everything right then. Hang in there. If you can’t handle it, make a pdoc appointment

2 Likes

Exercise is good too, I started walking twice a day, and it helps with structure and going out and getting some air.

3 Likes

@eek @CoCo @shutterbug @Mr_Hope

They added a 3rd AP I feel a lot better today. Hopefully I recover soon. Im feeling the wave calming down today.

4 Likes

I’m so glad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s good to hear

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.