Schizophrenia.com

Trying minocycline and NAC

I’m trying minocycline + Nac. First day. I’ll share my experience in the coming weeks if anyone’s interested.

5 Likes

Ok let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Yes please let me know how it worked out for you

1 Like

NAC gives me a weird feeling in my lungs and I dont even smoke. I remember it helped @TheBest overcome thoughts of mind control.

1 Like

There are studies out there where NAC helps positive symptoms.

One large study on NAC added to antipsychotics reported improved positive symptoms but no improvement of negative, cognitive, or general symptoms and no improvement of adverse effects of antipsychotics

1 Like

I think NAC kinda clears up mucus in the lungs or something. I just have a vague memory of reading something like that. Don’t take this as gospel

1 Like

I agree with the virus, parasite, bacteria theory of schizophrenia which explains why antiobotics can help There are other antiobotics that can help as well.

1 Like

Hey guy’s sorry for the delay. The results where very modest at best. I experienced what seemed like small improvements in working memory. At times i felt like memories of things i had just done lingered in there accessibility for just a bit longer. For example while showering ill forget if i’ve i just shampooed my hair of washed by face. It seemed like i could remember weather or not i had just done things like that more often. Those improvements were also possibly just the result of paying closer attention while trying this combination. However, i was taking 100mg of the minocycline. Thats what i remembered the patients in the study taking. I was also taking 2g of the NAC. Also the amount i remember from the study. The prescription actually called for 200mgs of the minocycline. 1 pill twice a day. I do remember having better results on 200mgs but it was a one and done prescription and i ran out. I do not remember any improvements in quality of life from this. All of this is obviously entirely subjective and anecdotal and shouldn’t discourage you if your excited about this one. On the brighter side, for me at least, sulforaphane has been a big success.

I got a stool test and I tested positive for a parasite blastysis hominis. I also came up positive for Epstein Barr Virus. I am also intolerant to lactose, fructose, gluten and wheat so eliminating these from my diet has helped.

Ive been taking some natural antibiotics. I have been taking black walnut and wormwood, oregano and garlic. This has helped me a lot.

What exactly has felt different?

Ok round 2 gonna try a different a Nac supplement.

I had a parasite infection blastocytis hominis which mainly caused my psychosis. After I got rid of the parasite using herbs my voices have 90% gone away.

1 Like