Trying a vape pen

Wow - Sounds almost safer for me to stick to the tobacco, as daft as it sounds.

idk why you are all against it, there has been no deaths in the uk from it so far and i guess they just need a bit more testing of it just to make sure its a 100% ok

i wont be mixing it and i will be talking to the woman in the shop about it again but i wont be puffing on it all the time, i am a bit worried about my teeth though

Talk to a doctor about it, not the woman whose job it is to sell it. She will be obviously biased towards saying anything that gets you to buy more of her product.

2 Likes

Damn. I still vape. A few moments ago I saw that there was an 8th death due to vaping reported in the U.S. so far 1 has been reported in Canada (to my knowledge). The thing that strikes me as peculiar is that most if not all of these deaths have involved people 31 years and younger. Many are below 25. That is worth noting. Something is clearly wrong.

1 Like

You know how when your sick and you steam yourself with Vicā€™s vaporub. This opens the lungs and makes them better, destroying any mucus. I donā€™t think its the same for vapeing I think it does the opposite

I put down the vape 4 days ago and bought nicotine lozenges

i will talk to a dr about it @Ninjastar but atm iā€™m enjoying it and i havent got a cough or anything, the woman did say that it is safer than the American liquids bc they put lots of bad stuff in it.

@anon47167357 its funny you say that bc it feels like it is actually good for me bc it tastes like a menthol sweet

1 Like

Uh, and other chemicals. Put some straight orange juice into your vape and see if it still works.

I only vape as a means of controlling urges to smoke that refuse to go away. Wouldnā€™t have started if not for that. I donā€™t think itā€™s as dangerous as itā€™s being made out to be, but itā€™s certainly not safe and if you donā€™t need to use it, donā€™t.

i found this article

this bits seems more helpful, it gives a list of flavours that may be an irritant

You may find it easier to avoid flavors that are frequently associated with respiratory irritants. This includes:

• almond
  • bread
  • burnt
  • berry
  • camphor
  • caramel
  • chocolate
  • cinnamon
  • clove
  • coffee
  • cotton candy
  • creamy
  • fruity
  • herbal
  • jam
  • nutty
  • pineapple
  • powdery
  • red hot
  • spicy
  • sweet
  • thyme
  • tomato
  • tropical
  • vanilla
  • woody

it doesnā€™t mention my flavour of dark cherry so that is a relief

You donā€™t think black cherry would fall under the category ā€œfruityā€?

I donā€™t even know why were still trying to convince you its an idiotic idea to start vaping when you donā€™t need to.

Its your health, destroy it if you will.

you trash everything i say anyway, no surprise there,

hereā€™s another article i found that is more in my favourā€¦

Vaping 360 is hardly a trustworthy and unbiased source. But itā€™s your body.

2 Likes

you just dont trust anyone though iā€™d say, you guys are blowing it all out of proportion, billions of people have vaped and very few have been hospitalise (450) there has only been (8) deaths and donā€™t forget this is out of billions of people, you can make it a percentage and even then it is not proven,

i do agree that more tests need to be done ust to be careful but its is relatively harmless in my opinion, i dont smoke cigarettes any more and iā€™m not even taking nicotine, i just dont see the harm, iā€™m sorry

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.